♟️Chapter 1 ♟️

•kyra :

•Zade Ivony

•Zade Ivony

-Kyra's Pov :

- Josh : so kyra... If you want i can even present you to all the team after because they all are in a important meeting.

- Kyra : if they are in an important meeting why you arent with them ?

I look at him, a little bit confused why he is with me right now while all of his Colleagues are in a meeting.

- Josh : oh you know i'm not THAT high ranked to be in important meetings like that, but anyway as i say, you're welcome here, it might be your first day so you're a little bit uncomfortable but i'm pretty sure in one week you would all considerate as a second family.

He chuckles and tap my shoulder, i have to say that this guy is the perfect guy that make a shy person comfortable.

-Kyra : okay so i guess you present me all the building exept the meeting room.

-Josh : mhh yup ! Now get yourself good !

A girl called his name, he smiled at me and goes to her those people are really busy fiou... I get into the break room and pick some coffee, but it was too hot so i was focusing on the carton cup when suddently i bumped into a rough huge muscled chest. I falled and all the hot coffee is now on the floor, i opened my eyes and see...It was the boss in person holding documents that are now all wet, fucking shit...

-zade : careful when you put your freaking legs, you fucking rookie.

- Kyra : hm.. i'm... Sorry sir...

But suddently when he hears my Voice he stopped like a statue and turn his hand slightly to me... When i recognize him... It must be a nightmare... My boss is my...-