💣 Chapter 3

- Kyra's Pov :

He fall on his back yelling in pain, if his parents didnt learn him how to behave then i will show him, that punch isnt Just like that, first... He played with me thinking i was the same in high school, but he was wrong, i growed up to even more better, i turn away and start a step when a big rough hand squeeze my hand then turn me to face him and see him ready to attack me when just in that Time, a low and serious Voice came behind me, it was more like a menacing and gentle Voice at the same time.
-??? : oh zade dont you dare even put your finger on that poor girl
What the - is he protecting me now ? I mean i know i have all the rights to hit him without being guilty but it's his compagny so i dont think that his employers will have to defend me in fear to lose their job or worst, their life... What? ... You guys really dont know zade really good.. Zade looked at the person behind me and roll his eyes, removing his grip on my poor arm, red now from his squeezings.
-Zade : but Ash she hit me first you dont even know the PAIN !
Ash ?.. is that his name? I turn my head a bit to look at this... Ash... And woaw... Fucking shit he's so handsome... A tall Pale blond man with an old money style... Anyways.. the dream boy... Ash looked at me and saw the red mark on my arm, then he looked angerly at zade who's mad like a child crossing his arm and rolling his eyes Behind me.
-Ash : god damn Zade! ... Go now.
He shoots angerly at zade who mutters insults under his breath and crossing his arm, Going to the Elevator, probably to go out. Ash walk to me with a rassuring Smile and take my arm to see the mark.
-Ash: dont mind him he's annoying... I know my brother really well and it's always like that with him, a real asshole.
His brother? Zade has a Brother? I have to ask that
- Kyra: your... Brother?... Zade is your brother?
He smiles warmely at me and nod with a little chuckle.
- Ash: you didnt know? Oh yea you're new i guess so of course you didnt know... and yes he's my little brother, But tell me... I've seen you some day... But i dont know where...
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the years i've been in high school, probably he was there when we were doing vacations on italy and Others but do i really look like the past me?...
-Kyra: hum yes actually i was in zade's class on high school... So maybe you've seen me in class photos or something...
-Ash : oh yea i remember now ! Yes you were in a class picture, and zade keeped hating about you, i'm sorry that you hear that.
I Chuckle.
-Kyra : that's not that hard for me to listen because i was actually bullied by him and his friends so... But anyway do i really look like the past me? The ugly and nerd me?..
-Ash: oh no dont worry you're as Beautiful as the moon ! But your eyes and face shape that made me in that steps, dont worry even more in the past if we met you'll be my friend in any times, for me, no one is ugly in the outside, it's the inside that is important, and the inside is... The heart and the personality...
He said it with so Much sweetness that even the angry and upset me has been smiling and chuckleling like a crazy girl... I feel that i'm going to enjoy this friendship... Even if his brother is my worst ennemy...

- Ash :