🚬 Chapter 4

-Zade's pov :
Fucking hell... Now i'm the guilty ? If that fucking brother of mine wasnt here to protect that little trash, i'll probably teach her how to obey to her new boss, i get in my office, muttering insults for her, while seeing documents and paper, some minutes later, the lunch break, i get outside my office and go grab a coffee first, when i see her looking around with confusion is she's lost ?  She then look at me with embarrassement and walk towards me like a pinguin, when she's infront of me she look down, finger playing, i look at her confused what the fuck do she want from me?
-Zade : what do you want kyra?
She clears her throat and say with a little low Voice that made her Absolutely Beautiful and adorable god dawn... What ?! Did i just say that she's beautiful?! Ew... I really have to change my minds with some parties...
-Kyra : erm... Do...we have to lunch... Here or outside ?...
I chuckle, oh little love you will not get that ansewer easely...
-Zade: mh dont know
She looks up at me surprised and confused
-Kyra : h-how Can you not know ? It's your rules no? I mean you're the boss ?
-Zade : oh no darling i am the boss, but i Guess when you hit me you feeled yourself too... High, for us, so i will let madame kyra that Sees herself too powerful know it.
-Kyra : ow... Okay i'm... Sorry i... I just didnt liked the way you talked to my family... Like that...
I look at her, with a little bit of guilt, do she have family issues ?...
-zade : you're lucky i'm still a human, you can go buy food outside and eat it here or outside as you like
I roll my eye, i'm really not with being nice, especially with her... I go up and found Ash eating noodles without me
-Zade : hey you morron ! I said that you wont eat without me!!
I sit on the chair, angry at him and start to eat mine in silence with the low sound of Jazz on the background, he clears his throat and look at me with a smirk.
-Ash : hey zady ~
I look at him angerly
-Zade : dont you dare say that surname again okay?
He chuckles and look at me.
-Ash: oh i'm sorry mister zade, but that new girl... Is she's yours ?~
I looked at him with disgust and confusion
-Zade : Kyra ?! Never ! She's never my crush or love and she will never be ! You're crazy ash.
-Ash : oh so if she's not yours then i can serve myself ~ dont be surprised when you see her in my office, legs speading for me-
He says that with a smirk, and that made me angry... I tighted my grip on my fork and i dont know how... I pointed the fork at him, with a menacing tone.
-Zade : oh dont you dare touch her, understand the little pervert ?
I take a step back ,did i just protected her?.....