𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Gᴀɪʟ's ᴘᴏᴠ
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍-𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓.

.
.

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆..

.
.
.
.
.

✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿
~𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌~
✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾

.

🌸✨YᴇᴀƦ: 2018✨🌸

.

🌄𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒕🌄

.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚
═════════════════════════

.
.

"A black Mitsubishi car have parked at the parking lot of the abandoned pizzeria, and march their way to revisit their beloved pizzeria that was abandoned a year after it claimed gas leaks provided."

.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚🌸

.
.

Lianne: Here we are, the Gail and One Direction's Pizzeria where families and friends can enjoy and relax. Claire: This place looks so old and rusty- Kylie: That's why they called 'abandoned', idiot. Claire: I'm not an idiot. I know what the word 'abandon' means, GENIUS. You're just saying that because you don't want to be in this abandoned place. Kylie: This place has no bucks anyway. Claire: IT DOES! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😡* Jon: Girls, that's enough! Disrespectful to be fighting here. Claire: Sorry, dad, but Kylie pissed me off. Saying this pizzeria was cheap and gain no bucks, but this place was so expensive and earn lots of bucks Kylie: Oh, Fuck off! Lianne and Jon: KYLIE! Kylie: You're so annoying, INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. So innocent that I hate. I wish I don't have a sister like you so annoying. I wish you never existed. I wish you die! Jon: KYLIE! "Hearing her elder sister bursting out those hurtful words, Claire runs off with tears rolling down from her eyes, away from her family as possible. Jon and Lianne yelped out to their daughter's name, but the daughter didn't return to them, and the father start ragingly canceling on their elder daughter." Lianne: I'll go get her. *Runs after her daughter* Jon: You see? See what you did? Kylie: Yeah? She ran away. Jon: Your little sister ran away because of your attitude, Kylie. Kylie: Whatever. *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🙄* "Having enough of her bad attitude, Jon raised a hand to give a raging slap at the elder daughter's face, and it wakes Kylie to reality of what she did." Jon: DON'T YOU EVER SAY 'WHATEVER' TO ME! Kylie: ... Jon: I had enough of your bullshit sass, and LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, Claire ran away because you are being rude to her due to your sass! Your fucking sass is just getting in the way between your bond with your sister! Kylie: I'm just doing my job as an elder sis? Jon: Your job? That's your job? *Chuckles* Your job is supposed to be taking care of your young sister, and be polite with her as she grows up. RESPONSIBLY IS THE KEY, KYLIE! Was that hard, huh? Was that even hard for you?! Kylie: ..No.. Jon: No! It's not hard to be responsible by their actions! You are just lazy, lazy as bitches would do! Just thinking about yourself and your needs. That's not what I had taught you. Claire was right about you.. You are a bad influence, and need to be taught a lesson. Kylie: But, dad, it's unintentional. I-I just- Jon: No. I don't want to hear your excuse nor your lies. *Sigh* I'm disappointed in you, very disappointed. *Walks away* "Jon saunter away from the spot to search for his young daughter, and Kylie finally burst into tears as she dashes into the opposite direction."