𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦

☀️𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈☀️

.
.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚
═════════════════════════

.

🍽️🍳𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓🍳🍽️

.

🕙Tɪᴍᴇ: 10:00am🕙

.

🌸🛌𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙔/𝙉 𝙀𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢🛌🌸

.

✊🚪KNOCK KNOCK🚪✊

.
.

Y/N: Come in! "You are so focused sketching the design on your drawing pad, and your sister was responsible for the knock that she opened the door to see you after your first day of your night job last night." Y/N: Oh.. Clara, its you. Do you need something? Clara: Oh! I'm not here to need something, I'm just here to see you after doing your night job last night. Y/N: Ah, I see.. Clara: SO~ How was it? Y/N: Oh.. Uh... It's been interesting. Clara: Interesting? Like you and Mike being interesting~? "Your sister joked over at the fact you and Mike were working together at the Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex last night, and this increases the heat up to your cheekbones at your sister's tease because you secretly have a crush on Mike for the long time as your mind rewinds from last night you were working with him, but you were too afraid to confess your love in front of his face. Before Clara could see your red face, you shake your head left and right repeatedly to get rid of the red flush." Y/N: Shut it, Clara. I don't have a crush nor have feelings for Mike. Okay? So, don't expect him and I do something interesting that involves love. Mike and I are just working for the Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex as security guards, that's all. Clara: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (◕ᴗ◕✿)* HM.. Alright~ But I still believe you're hiding your feelings for uncle Mike. Y/N: Yeah, yeah.. keep daydreaming about it. Clara: *Giggles*

.
.

🔔🚪DOORBELL🚪🔔

.
.

Clara: Huh? Who's at the door, sissy? Y/N: Stay here, Clara. I'll be back. "As your sister agrees on the order she's been commanded, you got up from your chair to saunter yourself out of the bedroom to go to the hallway where the door was displayed."

.

🌸🚪𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙮🚪🌸

.

"Arriving at the sight of the entrance, you immediately open the door to expect your parents to be home after attending the important meeting of their business, and instead of that, you saw Mike standing there at your doorstep after taking his sister to school." Y/N: O-oh.. Mike, it's you. Mike: Who wouldn't be! Are you expecting someone else? Y/N: No, no, I wasn't expecting someone. I just thought that my parents arrived after the meeting they'll be attending. Mike: Oh, I see.. May I come in? Y/N: You may! "You swung the entrance door widely open for Mike to step in, and indeed, the man ambles his way inside the house as you gently close up the door behind him. Instead having a conversation at your bedroom, both of you end up sitting down on the couch of the living room to have their chitchat."