1;

???

I woke in a deep sweat, looking out the window to see the moon glistening in the night and the room pitch black. Getting to my feet, I searched through the dark room, feeling everything, trying to figure out where I was and how long I was asleep—bumping into multiple objects while tripping over my feet, my eyes slowly but not precisely getting used to the dark. I put my arms in front, looking for a wall or surface to touch. My fingers softly graze over something, slightly soft and fleshy. Putting my palm back to the surface I had just felt, Feelings the smooth surface, not being able to tell what it was until a deep breath was heard from above me and the surface my palm was laying rose and went back down. I quickly remove my hands, slightly gasping going to open my mouth to apologize before two soft lips connect with mine. Hands reaching to my back, pulling me in one arm, moving across my torso up to the back of my head, twisting their fingers around my hair. The kiss gets deeper, catching my breath in my throat while Mr.Unknown slides his tongue down my throat. The smell of the room starts filling my nose as if one I recognize but don't know yet.

"WAKE UP, BRIA, WE NEED TO START GETTING READY OR WE'LL MISS THE CONCERT"

Salem, Massachusetts, Ash Street (this a random street)

Groaning, I roll my body away from the source of the commotion. I shut my eyes tight and lift three fingers, telling my friend three minutes before she huffs and exits the room, wrapping myself more profoundly in my blanket, trying to retrieve the dream I was once deep in, to no avail. Three minutes later, Sophia Johnson. I sit up with a groan, rubbing my eyes and slouching as the gleam of the rising sun starts to peek through the blinds, signifying it is way too early to be up. " what time is it?" I ask since we hadn't planned to leave the house until about 12 for the concert starting at 7. "7 am. why?" I turn my head to look at Soph with my eyes speaking for me; she quickly says sorry and leaves the room to bother herself with something else until about two hours later. I keep trying to re-enter my dream but simply can't, so I give up and lay wrapped tightly under the cover for the next two hours until my body needs to rise to get the day started.

Rubbing my eyes, I walk to the bathroom to take physical care of my body, turning on the shower to an excellent hot heat. Stepping in to feel the scorching water pelts hit my skin. Slowly washing away all the tensions the day before had given me.  Wiping my face with the warmth of the scorching water, my mind slowly wandered to the dream I had been trying to retrieve. My hands moved along the darkened room over the familiar feelings of warm skin. Smooth and soft, and then the voice. The voice I didn't know but yet craved so badly.
"BRIA"
I open my eyes and peek my head out the curtain. "What?" "You were super quiet. I thought you died or something." I roll my eyes, pulling my head back into the warmth of the shower that embraced me in a tight hug. I sit on the shower floor, pulling my knees into my body and closing my eyes. 30 minutes later, I'm awakened by a familiar voice, not of Sophia's. I finish my shower, turning off the water and bracing myself for the cold air to cool my body quickly. Stepping out, I grab a towel and wrap myself up. I run into my room and look up; I see my best friend, Otto. I give him a quick hug, then move my head to tell him to get out. I put my hair in my towel, put on clothes, and snuggle in my blanket again.

Otto comes in and lays beside me as I roll over to face him.
"Mornin' sunshine." I roll my eyes at his happy demeanor, yawning. Otto then smiles and says
"Hey, tomorrow the Bruins are playing, and I got some-"
I quickly sit up, not letting him finish his sentence." who's playing!" I scream
"The devils." I rush to my feet before grabbing my phone and showing Otto the new accumulating edits of Nico.
He smiles at my reaction.
"Yeah, I was thinking of inviting Johnny."
I give him a look and throw my pillow at him.
He laughs and puts his hands up in defense, getting off the bed.
"All alright, well, finish getting ready. I'm going to go get us breakfast."
I slump back in my bed, hearing the front door open and close. Turning onto my stomach and going onto my phone, I can't help but smile, knowing I'll be in the same room as Nico Hischier.