2;

TD Garden, Boston Massachusetts

Sophia Johnson.

"OMG BRI BRI ITS REALLY THEM!"

The Arctic Monkeys. Here playing right in front of my eyes I just can't even believe this is really happening like what. its just so crazy you know like you just dream of this moment since you bought the tickets and boom its suddenly right in front of you.

"AHH BRI"

I grab onto my bestfriend as if shes the only person alive and jump and squeal as the band starts their first song of the night.

2 hours later

"You know i dont think ive felt this weak in my knees except for the time I made eye contact with Nico Heisher"

"Bri stop talking abt ur hockey man and lets talk about Alex Turner that's a real man"

I look over at her and she gives me a side eye I can't help but laugh at.

Salem Massachusetts, Ash Street

Bria Lopez.

Scrolling through instagram bored out of my mind after the concert choosing if I want to post today or tomorrow I ultimately go with tomorrow. I turn on my bed still in my outfit from the concert watching the videos I took  of me Sophia and Otto all screaming lyrics and jumping with glee. Soon my eyes start to shut slowly with the sound of water pelts hitting the window.

Next day

Waking up in jeans messy hair that was dosed in hairspray a tank top which my boob was falling out of drool down my face my makeup smeared everywhere and indents of my jewelry on my wrists neck and some on my face. I look over at the clock on my desk seeing the time. It's 10 in the morning and I have class at 1. I reluctantly get up out of bed walking over to my mirror just to stare at myself in shock. I head into the bathroom turning on the hot water ready to douse myself. I start to take off all my jewelry so they don't turn brassy. As I step in feeling the heat engulf my body. I sit on the floor under the stream of warm water allowing all stress and my messed up makeup to melt away. After a while of sitting I decide it's time to finally start my shower. After about 30 minutes I get out of the shower drying off my hair. I wrap the towel around my body as I start brushing my teeth. I head to the kitchen to see what there is. I choose to have a bagel and a cup of tea. I start to boil the water and put the pieces of bagel in the toaster. I head back to the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth.  I go pick out some clothes and then hear the sound of the tea kettle signifying the water is heated . I go to the kitchen still in my towel turning off the heat pulling a mug out a raspberry tea bag and plate. Taking the bagel out pouring the hot water onto the tea bag. I then go back into my room pulling on my pants my high top converse and cardigan. I walk back into the kitchen to smear some cream cheese on my bagel. Before going over to the couch sitting down checking the time on my phone knowing I have 30 minutes left before I go to campus. I bring my food to my room so I can start doing my makeup. I grab my computer and pack my bag. Before putting my dishes in the sink and grabbing my keys to head out. I wrap my not fully dried hair in a claw clip and put my hood over my head as I walk to the car. I drive on over to the campus. Having an hour to spare. I sit in my car for ten minutes making my list of the day. Before heading out into the cold Massachusetts weather but minding it since at 8 I have a date at the TD garden.

At work- 5:30

Only working for an hour today sucks since I had my long classes today. I usually work overtime on days like this. But today I can't me and Otto have been talking about the game the whole time I've been here granted i've had like five tables. Otto has been her for 3 hours his shift ends at 6:30 as well which is sucks but his classes aren't as long so it makes sense. Walking out of work to my car  to drop off Otto at his dorm and then drive home was pretty stressful I like to be at least and hour or a half early. We're cutting it super close on time too close.

6:50 at home
I run to my room grab my hairbrush brush out my hair lightly curl the ends do touch ups to my make up pack my bag and I look at the clock I'm supposed to leave in ten minutes. I hurriedly put on leggings a sweater and my Nico Hischier jersey before dosing myself in perfume. I grab my bag a portable charger and other necessities I didn't pack before bolting out the door completely missing Sophia.

7:10 Otto's house.

I pull up at Otto's house honking my horn before the scrawny kid comes out pulling on his jacket he put on jeans and tee when he gets in the car I give him a look.

"What? I'm planning on buying a bruins jersey when we get there.."

"Otto your not gonna have time when we get there, its gonna be an hour line for food and jerseys and other stuff" I say as I pull out and start to drive. I park at the train station near campus buying our train tickets as were off to the garden. Getting there at 7:40 rushing through security finding our seats and sitting down. Otto gets up to go get his jersey and some snack like we aren't right next to the glass I offered to go with him but he refused. Sitting in my seat with a bunch of teenage girls surrounding the glass next to me. I hear Otto's voice next to me which gives me a little scare.

"Hi sorry girls my seats over there do you mind if I go through?"

He asks all sweetly and a couple of the girls move out of the way but two of them directly block his path.

"Sorry excuse me my seats right there.''
One of the girls rolls her eyes and faces the glass

"Hey you heard him move out the way." I say standing up moving the girls out of the way helping Otto through.

The two girls turn and give me a dirty look before running off.

"You shouldn't have done that Bri what if like one of their parents come?"
"Otto if one of their parents come they can't do anything you had asked the girls to move and they didn't so I used my hip to move them slightly and not at all aggressively so I'm sure it'll be fine"
With our conversation closing the lights start to dim as the teams come out.