Best Fronds

It was a gloomy cloudy day back at Earth as a thrift shop was seen close by. Inside, an old guy was picking up a black shirt with a skull. "Yeah, this is a good shirt". He says in satisfaction.

Anne was seen standing infront of a music box contemplating her decision. "Alright Anne. You can do this". She said with confidence.

She looked around if anyone was watching until the snores of the owner gave her the confirmation. She picks up the box and she saw her friends and Y/n looking at her through the window.

Sasha gives her a thumbs up while Y/n slightly shakes her head not before Sasha slaps the back of it. She glares at her and rubs her head.

Anne sighs as she places the box in her bag and crept out of the store feeling guilt rise in her stomach.

■■■

It was night time and all four of the girls gathered to watch Anne open the box. As she did a series of colors illuminated and blinded their visions.

■■■

Anne gasp as she awoke screaming."Guys, guys, guys. I just had the craziest dream. I was trapped in a world or frog people with Y/-, oh".

She realizes as the frog family stood in front of her, Polly with a rolling pin and Hop-pop croaking. Y/n waking up from her slumber at the noise.

"Right". She concluded.

"Hey, guys. Sleep good?-".

"Careful boy! they could be hungry". Hop-pop stopped Sprig.

"For your guts". Polly said as she pointed the rolling pin threatening.

"Dude, relax". Anne stated.

"Yeah, we're not planning on eating something that clearly doesn't bathe". Y/n shuddered as flies circles around Hop-pop.

"Fair point". He said as he shot his tongue at a fly and ate it.

"See?, told you they were harmless". Sprig said.

"Hmm!, for now". Hop-pop declared as he walked back upstairs and Polly hopped down with her rolling pin.

"Just give me an excuse to use old Doris here". She said as she patted the pin menacingly.

"I think the little one wants to kill us". Anne retorted worrying.

"Yep, so, you two must be so excited to be trapped in another world. Very jealous". Sprig said to the two as he fell on his back.

Anne chuckled."It's not all that. I miss my home and my stuff and especially..."
She said as she turns to a picture next to her.

"My friends". She said as she picks up the picture and stares at it. She gives it Sprig to show him.

"Without them, I just feel kind of lost, You know?."she said sadly.

"Well what about Y/n!, aren't you two friends?". Sprig said as he gestures to the girl in the corner. She jolts when she heard her name.