1

Sigh
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
Hello?
I opened my eyes and looked up.
"Earth to Levi"
"Huh"
Landon looked at me with a funny face
"Did you hear what the principal said? We are finally going on vacation!!" he exclaimed cheerily.
"Ohh," I said not caring.
"Ohh? Dude come on, when was the last time we left for vacation-"
"Last semester "I deadpanned.
He glared at me "Hey, don't ruin my moment. We finally get to be free from all the schoolwork and-"
"You want to catch up with all the hot chicks you missed, I know, "I said while standing up from my chair and walking out of the class.
"Hey, wait up!" he yelled from the  behind.
I sighed "What do you want now?" I said annoyed.
"Oh shut up, I wanted to remind you about Ashley's party." he rolled his eyes.
"Ashley?"I said confused.
He sighed "See you're interested, now can you stop being a pain in the butt."
I blinked.
"Ashley throwing a party.....I'm not coming" I said then turned around and continued walking.
"Oh, come on man, she has a crush on you"
"She does have a crush on me but I don't "and with that, I left him alone in his train of thoughts.
Hello over there , I'm Levi Collymore. A nineteen-year-old in his final year of college. The guy  you hear me talking to is my best friend Landon Bryant who is obsessed with girls but is also a smart guy,i guess. So yeah, Ashley is the popular girl in our school, Her father built the school and her mother hired all the teachers and staff. So for some odd reason, she had a "crush on me " since her first year.
Now back to me, like I said I'm a nineteen-year-old whose father abandoned  at the age of ten so I moved my fifty-nine-year-old grandfather and his twenty-seven-year-old son (my father's brother ).
I have lived with Grandpa for nine wonderful years. Trust me Grandpa is amazing but sometimes I prefer to be alone.
I sighed.
"Hey, Levi" Ashley approached me with her "companions".
More like phonies than companions.
"I'm throwing a party this week on Saturday and you're invited," she said while playing with her hair.
"Oh about that...sorry Ashley  but I can't make it "
"Huh, how come "she said looking hurt.
"Sorry, but I have a tight schedule for this week," I said practically feeling sorry for her.
"Oh well, your welcome to come if you change your mind."
I forced a smile "Thanks" I said  sarcastically
She beamed a smile "You don't need to thank me"
She didn't catch my sarcasm.
"Well, bye," I said cutting her off her love trance.
"Huh, oh...bye Levi see you tomorrow and hopefully at the party " she winked at me.
Oh goodness.
Eventually, she walked away and I noticed some of her girls laughing behind her back.
Poor Ashley
Was in my mind as I walked towards the front door.
I entered my car and drove out of the school.
What? I wasn't lying, I am busy this week...just...not...that...busy.
I sighed for the tenth time and started the engine.
                                    .
                                    .
                                    .
                                    .
"Papa, I'm back "
Silence
Oh, maybe he went out
Beep beep.
I looked at my phone.
Hey bastard,
MY dad and I went on a business trip and we'll be back in a week so don't bother me or MY dad.
                                             Despise, Hudson
I sighed.
I threw my phone on the couch and left to take a shower.
Immediately the cold water hit me,my body relaxed.
I sighed in relief.
That hits the spot.
After washing off the stress off my body I tied the towel on my waist.
I picked up a white t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.
I sat the couch with my phone.
I need to take off the trash.
I stood up and went to the kitchen and opened the cabinet.
I took out the trash nylon and went outside.
I heard a rustling sound besides me.
I stopped for a moment then I dropped the bag.
I walked towards the direction.
Bad idea
No,it's not.
Bad idea
No it's a great idea.
I ended up inside the forest.
Oh no
I ran with full speed trying to get to the entrance that I got in from.
I'm lost
I told you it was a bad idea
Well sorry
I need to get out of there
Next, I saw a very bright, eye piercing light and it relieve the most beautiful scenery I had ever seen