Chapter 2 #Secrets That Were Untold#

"Rei you know who I am. Why didn't you tell me?" I said in a upset tone. "I have my reasons." Rei said as a response to my question. "HAHAHA, your reasons. HAHA, that's funny." Vaterrance said while laughing. "Why not save her the agony Rei. She's going to find out sooner ,or later." Vaterrance said. "He's right, dear friend save her the pain, and just tell her, and get of over with." Vatena said, with a rush tone. "I'm not going to tell her. If I do, I, I," Rei said as he was starting to stutter. "I, I, I what Rei. What will you do if that happened? Hmmm." Vaterrance said with a nasty look on his face. "Leave him alone." I said trying to back Rei up. "Oh, my. My bride can talk back. Even better, she can fight back. All the more reason for you to marry me. Come to me, my future bride." He said, smiling. "I'll come to you when I'm dead." I said fighting back. "I don't know why Rei won't tell me who I am. That really creates more questions than I can think of." I said; while at the same time Rei was looking down. "All the more reason to be my bride. I'll tell you everything." Vaterrance said as he was offering to help with my past. At the time Rei was whispering something, but I didn't care about it. "I don't need a lesson on my past." I said. "Oh." Vaterrance said sounding surprised. "Why are you refusing my brothers offer? He was about to tell you that your actually, Rei- Rei's enemy." Vatena said. At that moment Rei got up fast and yelled, "Vatena." I got up and said, "Rei what does she mean? Why did she say that we're enemy's? Hey Rei." As I was screaming his name, the twins were smiling and laughing. "Why won't you answer me? Rei why did you hold out on me?" I said. "I didn't say anything because we are enemy's, Lyi." Rei said in a cold hearted tone. "It's lies, its all lies it has to be." I said in a broken voice. "There's no lies, just the truth." Vatena said. "Then, why won't Rei look at me?" I said in a tender voice. At that moment everyone except Rei were looking at me, with a surprised look on their faces. "Um, Rei you might want to turn around." Vatena said. "Why?" Rei said. When turned around something inside him jerked, for when he turned around, he saw me on my knees, crying. Rei fell to his knees, and asked, "Hey, are you okay?" I looked at him with one eye crying water and the other eye crying, blood. I responded, "How can I be, if you won't answer me, Rei?" I turned away from Rei and looked back down at the ground, trying to clean my face. When out of the blue, Rei wrapped his arms around me and said, "I'm sorry." When he said that, I was so relieved, that I started to cry again, but not tears of sorrow, but tears of relief. "It's okay Rei. I forgive you." I said. "Thank you, Lyi." Rei said trying not to cry. "Tsk," Vaterrance made that sound out of grief. "You won't win, Rei. Because we intend to released the demon within' her." Vatena said. "Like I said before your not laying a hand on her. Because, now I know what I'm fighting for." Rei said, fighting back. "Oh, and what would that be, Reimon." Vaterrance said. Trying to make Rei mad. "I'm fighting to keep the, rightful ruler of the fallen ravens safe from people, like you two." Rei said.
"Then, you might have to protect her, from yourself." Vatena said. "Why?" I asked. "Because, Rei- Rei here is a member of the devils concil." Vatena said. "You think I care." I said. "Rei is still important to me. So who cares if we're enemy's. I'LL ALWAYS BE REI'S FRIEND!" When I said that a glow appeared. Everyone was astonished. "Lyi.?" Rei said.