•I'm Sorry•

~Ren Zotto~

"Aster.. I have to.." Ren says, with sad eyes. "No! You can't just do that?! What about us?" Aster replies, angirly. "My love, my aliens need me." Ren said, trying to calm his husband down.

"Why? Tell me!" Aster yells. Ren then goes to hug Aster. But he gets pushed to the ground by him. "You tell me why. Right now." Aster says, as Ren grunts.

Ren tries to stand up, but pinned down by Asters foot on his chest. "Aster..?" Ren says, as he looks into his eyes.

"Tell. Me." Aster replies, as Ren's eyes widen. "Uh- Um.. I need to take the throne until my sister comes back! It won't be too long! She's just going on vacation with her lover!" Ren tells Aster.

Aster the takes his foot off of Ren's chest, and leaves. "Phew.." Ren said, relieved. 'But I don't know when she will be back..' Ren thought, as he starts to tear up.

This is the part where Ren realizes, that there is a chance that he won't come back to Earth.

~Starla and Comet~

"Starla, Comet, we're here!" Doppio says, as he turns around to see both of them sleeping. "Oh. They're sleeping.." Doppio said, as he chuckles.

Doppio then gets out of the car, and grabs Starla and Comet. One in one arm, and another in the other arm.

He then locks the car, as he goes to ring the doorbell. As he rings the doorbell, the door opens. Revealing his daughter, Dorine.

"Hey dad!" Dorine says, as she opens the door wider, for her father. "Oh? Is that Comet and Starla?" Dorine asks Doppio.

"Yeah.. Aster wanted us to pick them up this time. Him and his husband had to 'talk'" Doppio replies, as Dorine smiles.

"Oh yeah, Papa's sleeping with big bro. Brother came home crying.." Dorine says, as Doppio frowns. "I see. I'll go see them after I put these two down." Doppio replies.

Dorine nods, as she moves out of his way. Doppio then goes to put them down onto the couch. 'Why would Vellore come home crying.' Doppio thought.

As Doppio sets them down, he quickly goes to the room with Ver and Vellore. He then knocks on the door. "Ver? Can I come in?" Doppio asks.

"Yes, of course." Ver said in a low tone. Doppio then opens the door, revealing Ver, hugging his son, and carressing his head.

"What happened?" Doppio said, walking towards them and sitting down. "His girlfriend cheated on him, with his.. Best friend." Ver frowns.

Doppio's eyes widen, then turns into a soft gaze. He then hugs Vellore, as he embraced Doppio. "She cheated dad! She lied to me!" Vellore exclaims, as he breaks down, crying.

"I'll be outside, okay?" Ver says, standing up. He then kisses Vellore's forehead.

"What about me?" Doppio says, as Ver rolls his eyes. Doppio pulls Ver's sleeve, for a kiss.

Ver then goes over to kiss Doppio on the cheek. He then kisses Doppio, and Doppio smiles in satisfaction.

Ver leaves, as he closes the door behind him.