Interlude

"So young Yaoyorozu, who do you think is the MVP of this match today?" All Might inquires.

"It would seem like Dan was the MVP of this match, he was able to assess the enemies quirk and think of a counter measure for them while also trying to use his allies quirk to his advantage. Mezo's assumption on the heroes not wearing shoes could either be a mistake or a show of his foolishness, to which he should've properly checked first before giving the final judgement. Shoto had also greatly underestimated his opponent, not knowing what both heroes were capable of before jumping in, thinking his sheer power would work. This would cost him in a real fight. Lastly, Toru had the advantage of stealth and could perfectly capture Shoto, but she unfortunately made her presence known and would've gotten captured had she not been careful. So far, Dan has proven himself to be a strategic thinker, a tricky fighter, and a quick-to-action." The girl in red says.

Soon after Dan and Hakagure had won, they left the arena and into the monitoring room with team Todoroki and Shoji soon following suit. The four heroes-in-training are then surrounded by many of the students who ask questions, much to Dan and Shoto's displeasure.

The stand user manages to distance himself but still somehow gets the attention of Mina, who promptly walks over to him.

"Looks like someone's done their homework!" Mina snarkily quips as Dan blankly stares at her. "C'mon man, you did good out there." She jokingly punches his arm before she goes on to ask her question. "Oh and by the way, what was that thing you did there with the tapes? I thought you said your quirk was Butt."

"Buff." Dan corrects.

"Buff." Mina follows.

"Welp, time to lean back on that second quirk idea you thought of. Still can't believe you just popped that idea out of your *ss, and this was WHILE you were taking a sh*t" Warped says, forcing Dan to ignore that last comment.

"Like Todoroki, I have a second quirk called Object Warp, it allows me to alter the properties of the object to change the way light and sound travel through." Dan states.

"Woah! Lame on paper, but awesome when you're creative. Wish I had a quirk like that."

Dan simply nods before head before heading off to a corner to relax on.

Meanwhile, Mina takes this chance to talk to Hagakure, who was talking with Mashirao at the time. She passes a sulking Shoto and stops when she meets the duo.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but I wonna ask Toru some questions if you don't mind." Mina turns towards Mashirao.

"No problem." He turns to the girl in question. "Talk later?"

"Sure."

Mashirao leaves the two to their own devices as he goes over to talk with Kirishima about his upcoming match.

"Sooooooooo. . .That thing you did there. . .with the glowy stuff around your body?" Mina utters.

"Oh that? That was just part of my quirk, my body absorbs sunlight. It's why I'm invisible." The invisible girl responds.

Dan opens an eyelid when he heard that, calling bullshit and decided to listen to the conversation closely. Would be hard though, with all the students chit-chatting and all that.

"You're not fooling me Toru, I know what that is."

"W-what!? What are you talking about?"

"I know you just used hamon right before my eyes, I want to know how you just learnt it." That sounded more like a request than a question.

Toru visibly shakes (though she's invisible so you can't tell), before sighing.

"Can we talk somewhere more private?"