oneshot

Y/N finally comes home after doing unfortunate murders. Mina thinks he's working on computers at the company called SM ENTERTAINMENT.

He has 5 others helping him in the murders. Jaehyun, Haechan, Doyoung, Yuta, and Shindong. The group has been friends since the beginning of freshman year. Mina doesn't know any of them yet.

"Hey babe I'm home." He walks to the washing machine and cleans the blood off his previous clothing. He always begs Mina to let him do the laundry because he doesn't want her to see the blood stains from his victims. He murdered a guy named Kim Heechul today. He's (heechul) 40 years old and has no children nor family.

Y/N never wanted Mina to know about his job because he didn't want her to worry. "I missed you so much!!! How was work?" Y/N wiped the sweat off his head. "I-it was okay. We had to update the computers and stuff." He nervously said while shoving his clothes in the washing machine. Mina seen a bit of the clothing.

She ignored the red and assumed it was juice. "Sounds boring..." she walked away and called her friends. He smirked knowing she doesn't know where he actually went.

The next day he goes out looking for his crew. Him and his crew go find new victims while Mina finds his bloody clothing and calls the police. "Oh my god what the fuck?! This is clearly blood." She looked in his bag and saw the gun and the other weapons.

"Shit I don't know where he is." Mina grabs his weapons and goes hide in her room and closes the door so he can't come in. "Wait guys I forgot my guns and stuff I gotta go home." Y/N says while walking away to his house.

Once he unlocked the door he saw the clothing out of the washer and on the floor. He sees his weapon bag empty. "Mina where are you??? Give me my stuff back I don't want to hurt you." He kicks the door open and she shoots him in his leg.

"Fuck! What's wrong with you." She looks at him terrified. "You know what you did! You murderer! What the fuck I trusted you!" She shoots but misses. He runs towards her and takes the gun and shoots her stomach.

"How could you? I loved you." She says as she slowly bleeds out leading to her death. Y/N felt guilty for killing his own wife. "I'm so sorry my love." He says as he hugs her body. He runs out immediately and tells the boys the tie up shindong.

"Tie up the shitdog. I did something bad." They immediately follow his orders and ties him up. "Guys what the fuck I thought we were friends???" Shitdog tries to get out but one of the boys hold their hand on his mouth making him pass out.

Y/N finally appears. "Guys I killed her. I killed my wife." He cries as he kneels on the ground holding his bloody hands in front of him shaking. "What... dude how could you do that... what happened." Haechan said worried for Y/N. "It was a reflex she shot my leg. I didn't know what to do." They all gathered and planned to blame shitdog.

"We found the murderer! He won't give us his name but he did it! He's filled with evidence!" They show the police. "Okay he's going to jail for life." The judge declared.

A FEW YEARS LATER!!!

Shitdog gets the electric chair and dies.

The end 😝🤞
this is my first y/n book and honestly I did it as a joke at first but my friend liked it so.... here we are 🤞🥰