ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

"What do you mean you have no money? I thought you got money yesterday!" A dark blue haired woman with yellow eyes yelled at a man that was standing in front of her. He had black hair and kind dark blue eyes.

"I have no money! I bought food yesterday!" He yelled back.

*At a bedroom*

A small girl, around 7-8 years old, was lying in the room, hugging her older sister and crying because her parents were arguing yet again.

"Sh.... it's gonna be okay, i promi-*bang*" A loud bang has cut her off, and her eyes widened. Then, a second bang followed

"Be quiet. I will go investigate and you go hide okay?" She whispered, gave her a pot with a blue flower. "Don't lose it. It's very important." She told her and walked quietly into the living room while the smaller girl hid. Suddenly there was a loud scream and another bang. That scared the small girl, and she started crying quietly even harder.

*little girl's POV*

I sat in a bathroom that was joined with my sister's room. I saw an aura that wasn't...  𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 entering her room. Then i saw an unfamiliar human aura that seemed to slice the other one. Then the human started walking my way.

* Third-person POV*

"The danger is gone. You can come out." He said gently. The girl unlocked the door and peeked outside with her blue, puffy eyes. One hand holding a flower pot and the other the door. There was a man, sitting on his knees. He had a red mask with a long nose.

"A-Are you sure?" The girl was scared and shaking.

"Yes. I need to do ssomething right now, you can sit here, i will come here later."

"Okay.." She answered. The man stood up and went to the living room.

*Timeskip*

The man walked back into the room.

"Okay, i'm done. What's your name?" He said as he was walking up to the girl.

"I-It's Fujioka Haru.." The girl seemed to calm down a little bit, but still scared..

"Hello, Haru, my name is Urokodaki Sakonji. Would you like to come with me?" Urokodaki sat down.

"Okay."

(368 words)