匚ㄥㄖ丂乇尺

"Looks like someone's finally getting use to the bike!" You say turning the vehicle off after parking it and taking off your helmet once arriving at the garage.

  "Yeah, I got the hang of it now so you don't have to worry about me having to hold on to you all the time!" He says proud to finally be able to ride as a backpack with comfort.

  "Aw bummer!" You say sarcastically, pretending to be upset on the change while you both step inside the elevator.

  He laughs back at your joke, looking at you press the top button on the elevator and waiting to reach the designated floor.

  When the doors open, you were both met with a wide living room with glass walls that led to an outdoor infinity pool at the large "balcony".

  "Make yourself at home choom!" You say casually, taking off your shoes and making yourself comfortable.

  David does the same and takes off his jacket. "So what you feel like eating tonight?" David says looking for places to order food from.

  "(F/f), there's a bomb place nearby that have their drones deliver to my balcony and it's super quick" you say showing him a hologram right in front of him with the menu of options he could choose from, already picking out what you want.

  You step out of the room while he decides on his order and go change to a bikini, after a few long weeks you decide that your jacuzzi hasn't been used in a while and right now would be pure bliss to use it again.

Net runners like you usually like being in water because of the gear that easily overheats. Being the reason why deep diving is usually done inside an ice bath. Fortunately for you that doesn't happen often anymore after upgrading you neuro implants, but it was still a habit.

  Once you come back to the living room, David looks at you confused. Not explaining much you throw a pair of men's shorts, that you had with other men's clothes you owned ,on his face and head outside.

  "If you press that button the glass will turn dark and opaque so you can just change here if you'd like" you say while one of the glass doors opens making your way outside getting in the jacuzzi and waiting for him.

  He watches where you were going, now realizing you asked him to join you in the water and quickly presses the button that you said on the glass, making it not see through and starts changing.

  Once he's done, he clicks the button again now being able to see you through the glass again, and makes his way toward you, who was already inside and choosing a color to change the lights under the water.

  "Pick a color" you ask him not knowing which one to choose.

  "Uh, yellow?" He says not so sure

  "Ew, the water is gonna look like piss, choose another one!"

  "I don't know! Purple"

  You set the jacuzzi lights to purple, satisfied with the choice and set the settings to the water massagers to low so it would be less bubbly.

  "Nice place you got here G" David says now settled by your side and now taking a look around.

  " I know right? Could not have found a better place than this! Although I must admit I did make some changes myself, most of the house is automated now." You say proud of your choice when apartment hunting.

  "But say... stalker much?" You tilt your head at his direction.

  "What?" He says embarrassed, but mostly shocked at your assumption.