one.

Sun shines so bright that it stung Danielle's skin as she lean in the balcony of her dad's house. She breathe in the air as it soothes her nosetrills, she suddenly feel like suffocating when her chest hurt for some unknown reason.

"Danielle are you okay?" her father ask her and patted her head like he usually do when they are younger.

"Dad, I'm okay" she said as she feel like she was never been so happy in her life

"your eyes tell opposite Dani...im your father why will you lie?" he asked she chuckle and looked down

"I can't understand dad... I tried to be happy and i know happiness means family but i can't find it anywhere here" she said and look down telling her father the saddest part of her.life.

Taehyung look at her adopted child, Danielle is a very strong but vulnerable woman she ever met, her eyes tells a different story of fear, her lips tells a different story of sadness made him wonder if they ever fail to give Danielle the love she deserve.

"Danielle did we fail to give you the love you deserve?" Taehyung asked.

Danielle look at her father and sigh, she never dare to think that they are a failure of a parents. She always knew they tried but it always make Danielle wonder what happened to her real parents for them to send her to Taehyung's care.

"no dad...you never fail even mom... Im very thankful really to be your child but here inside this heart of mine there is a space that i can't seem to fill" she murmur through the thin air make Taehyung sigh

Maybe its the right time for Danielle to know where her parents go or what happened to them. He knows one day this will come but he haven't expect it to be now

"June Marsh and Clarisse Mo" Taehyung mumble and look at Danielle "The name of your biological parents, they are a good friends of mine" Danielle look at Taehyung with an shock expression "They died in a very tragic ship sinking i was there... I was riding the ship with them enjoying the party but then the something happened that i rather not to remember make the ship sink... Before they die they give me give me the very best gift of their lives...and it was you sunshine" Taehyung said as he smile at Danielle

Danielle starts to shed a tear, it was tragic and sad how does it happen, she has no idea but she believ her father and all. She sigh this is too much she feels like the city air will make her suffocated now she want a break.

"I need a break" she said and shut her eyes wiping her droplets away.

"Im sending Minji in Seokcho tomorrow. If you want you can come with her... Don't worry about Hyein we'll take a good care with her" Taehyung said while combing her hair

Seokcho is a little town, she believes its a best way to make her time pass and she can inhale a fresh air.

"Okay dad" she said Taehyung smile at her

"You might meet one of my dead friend daughters be kind to them okay?" Taehyung said she nods "They are the daughter of Jungkook and Lisa..." the man added.

She smile and reassure him she'll be kind and all. The man left her in the balcony, she just stare at the stars and mumble her wishes through the thin air

Despite of knowing the truth about my parents i feel like the empty space in my heart remains empty...

I wish i found someone to fill it...

She stays for a minute after that she walk at her room and gather her things that good for months.

After calling her secretary to prepare one of her yacht for her and Minji to use tomorrow. In the middle of packing someone had knock on the door and when she look its her sister Minji the only biological daughter of Taehyung and Jennie.

"Hey Dan" Minji greet her she smile and sat at the bed "heard you're coming with me tomorrow" Minji said again she only look at her sister and nods

"i need a break so im hoping your troublesome ass won't give me a headache while we stay in Seokcho" She said make Minji laughed hard "don't laugh unnie your stubborn ass is the reason why are you in this situation anyways" She added and continue packing

"i know aside i did it in purpose i wanna be away to Ningning" Minji said and chuckle she roll her eyes.

The player of Kim's was here. Her sister Kim Minji is a notorious in playing every girl who's been captivated in her beauty without any mercy.

'You're the reason why im afraid to love...'

She mumble inside her brain acknowledging the fact that everyone on her age got themselves a girlfriend and boyfriends while she's here thinking she's isn't made for love.

"Why entering a relationship if you're aren't serious?" she asked the girl

"Its fun" Minji said.

Hurting someone is not fun... One day Kim Minji will found someone who will make her stop in playing hearts and shuttering them.

"Even thought i can't understand your point... Ill be here sister dear" she said still supporting her sister in her crazy point of views.

Minji gave her a thumbs up before ruffling her hair and running knowing it make her pissed whenever she do that.

She was glad to have an annoying sister like Minji even if Minji give head aches at her, she still feel so glad she have her.

Danielle was adopted even Lee Hyein.

Jennie Kim's first pregnancy was risky it make her life goes almost at the depth in giving birth to Minji, after that they decided that Minji was enough even they want to have two more childs.

When Danielle's parents died Kim Taehyung work for Danielle's custody make Danielle as his biological child make Jennie and Taehyung's life extra happy that make Danielle as Kim too.

Hyein was saved in a streets when she saw younger like five or six years old, Jennie saw Hyein and adopt her make her Hyein Kim.

Danielle and Hyein never did receive less, they receive so much make them feel undeserving for all of it.

Danielle do her very best to pay back to every kindness of Jennie and Taehyung at her life, even cleaning every mess of Kim Minji even the darker one. Guilt trips in her veins but she knew she will do this again and again just to save her sister Kim Minji at every possible way.

She sighed and flopped down in bed face plat and breathe so deep, and fisted her bedsheets.

Hopefully Seokcho will be a kind place for me please...

My mind needs a break to all of this....

A/n: lets all pretend that the name above was Dani's parents

I never mentioned in Autumn about Minji's darkest secret cause it will mess up the plot so ill just put that here.