four

Danielle woke up from her deep and comfortable slumber in early at the morning, she look at her phone and see the time, it's already six thirty at the morning yet her day already started, while her siblings is in their deep slumber. Yesterday was a very tiring day but she doesn't think of it at all. Stretching her body at the bed and she sat up, she look at the curtains and see the little rays of sun sipping through it, she smiled and stood up. Opening the curtains and the sliding door she was welcomed by the calmest of the sea, sounds of waves hitting the shore, and the chirping of the birds as if they sing in a very melodic comfort of nature. She smile and go down at the stairs and tied her slightly curly long hair in a pony tail using the elastic band and opening the music player on the kitchen counter and playing Little Things By Stevie Hoang.

She starts moving at the kitchen skillfully, for a woman who loves vegetables, her three day meal isn't complete without it, like a daily source of happiness so in early at the morning she made herself a salad and a carrot juice  and for Hyein she made her some pancakes for that sweet little baby of them and milk as if she's a seven year old child when in fact she's fifteen with a height of eighteen and above, and for Kim Minji a woman who is an absolutely Vegetable hater only prepare some sandwich and a coffee even she knows giving Minji caffeine will make its heart to palpitate a lot but well that's fine.

As soon as she finished she started eating waiting for her sisters to wake up, in the middle of eating she was startled when the back door open and a cat like girl enter with her plain shirt and her sweatpants, hair tied into a neatly ponytail, and Haerin goes directly at the kitchen, and to the refrigerator as if she didn't see Danielle sitting at the marble stool and eating her salad. Danielle was so mesmerize in the way she moves, as if in every move and sway of her hips is something magical and it's so sexy on her eyes. Her eyes snapped back on her face when Haerin's eyes met hers and shock to see Danielle sitting there while looking at her..

I pray to God that she didn't see me looking at her sexy ass...

"Done drooling at me Ms.Marsh?? " Haerin said with a lot of confidence make Danielle taken aback on it

Wondering where did Haerin get them. Yesterday she's all shy but now she went from zero to a hundred percent confidence first the cocky attitude of hers

"Who says I'm drooling at you Ms.Kang?" She asked back raising her eye brows

"No words needed to hear Miss... Just by the way you're looking at me is enough to see it" Haerin said and smirk as she lean down at the kitchen counter and looking at Danielle

"You're so full of yourself Kang Haerin" Danielle said again but she isn't annoyed at all, she's enjoying it to be honest

"Because you show it to me that you're drooling on me in this simple clothing of mine" Haerin said and smile at her sweetly

Her cat eyes dissapear and her ears rise cutely, her cat features are showing in the way she laughed and Danielle think maybe this is can be her addiction.

Danielle is weak on her knees on this moves but no, no woman can make the most famous Danielle Marsh weak without fighting back at the flirtation. so she stood up and lean closer to her face hand on the kitchen counter and face are mere inches into each other

"Is it my fault that you look so painfully beautiful and amazing in that tee and sweats? Sweetheart it's your fault for being extremely stunning without any effort so blame yourself if I'm drooling at your sexiness and pretty face" she said thinking she win when Haerin didn't move or didn't speak but....

She's more shocked when Haerin move closer to her lips and almost touching it, eyes looking at her brown ones and move to her lips and letting its own breath hit her face and in every air she let out from her mouth Danielle's lips tremble in the way it feels