Chapter 2

Kate's point of view:
Paul tells me to be ready at 4:00. I can't wait to get out this house. I haven't been here for more than an hour and my mom is already wearing my clothes. It's 3:30 and I still don't have anything to wear yet. Finally I choose my denim shorts, a tang top, and a pair of black flip flops. It's 3:49 when I hear the door bell ring. I run down stairs and open the door to find Paul Walker standing at my door. I think I'm about to pass out about now. He catches me before I fall and looked into my eyes.
Your ppppaul Walker. I managed to get out. He laughed and said, I was surprised you did not know who I was on the plane flight. Maybe it was because I was wearing my hoodie.
Finally my brain turned on and I pushed him out the door before my parents came down stairs and saw him. Not only would they get on me for finding a man, they would also go crazy because he is Paul Walker!
When we got outside his blue Nissan skyline was parked in my parents drive way. I felt so special.
We got in the car and drove off.
Paul's point of view:
As soon as we got into the car Kate kept bugging me to tell her where we were going.
I'm not telling you, I told her. She put on the puppy face. It was cute but it was not going to work on me.
I was taking her to the beach. I had made a picnic for us. I really hoped she liked the beach as much as I did.
When we arrived at the beach her brown eyes lit up. She hurried up and jumped out he car. I think she was really liking it when she did that.
She helped me lay the blanket out and set up everything. Before we ate we were going into the ocean. I did not tell her that we were going to the beach but before I came she was about to go swimming in her parents pool. We both ran into the water and we started to swim. After a few minutes of talking we stared at each other and not more than 3 seconds into the stare I pulled her towards me and kissed her long and passionately. I knew it was so soon but, I think I was falling in love with this girl I haven't even knew for a day.

Kate's point of view:
After we finished our make out session we walked onto the beach and began eating. I was really surprised that he packed beer because I thought it said that Paul Walker was not a big beer fan. After I had about 3 beers I was staring to feel dizzy. Paul noticed and packed everything up. As he began to take the route to my house I told told him that I could not go home drunk because my parents would really kill me because they blame me for my sisters behavior. I soon began to cry and Paul pulled the car over and held me tight on his arms. After about 10 minutes of crying we were back on the road he told me he was taking me to his house in Santa Barbra for the night but he also wanted me to go back home in the morning because he did not want me to get into even more trouble. I agreed and we did not speak for the rest of the car ride.

Paul's point of view: when we got to my house I insisted that she sleep in my bed and that I would sleep in the in the guest bedroom but she wanted me to lay next to her. We watched tv for about 2 hours. I could still see that she was still drunk so I turned the tv off and told her that we should get some rest. We both fell asleep in no longer than 2 minutes.

I'm sorry if this chapter was not that good. This is all still new to me so I will get better over time. Please vote for this story and if you have any questions please feel free to comment or message me,😎