Chapter-28

Kate's point of view:
Paulina and I were in the car heading over to a local restaurant for meadow and Paulina to get to know each other. I was kind of scared to be honest because this was my first time seeing meadow since I left.
We get to the restaurant and I see that Paul and Meadow are outside waiting for us. Although I think Paul was just talking on the phone because he kept walking back and forth moving his mouth. I got out the car and waved to Meadow. I guess she was happy to see me because she had the biggest smile on her face. I opened the door to get Paulina out. Once she was out she jumped out of the car and ran to Paul screaming daddy. I tried to grab her but it was too late. I tried grabbing her because I know that Paul doesn't like to be disturbed when he is talking on the phone. It doesn't seem like he cared because he picked up Paulina and continued to talk on the phone.
I walked up to Meadow and we gave each other a big hug.
Meadow- I missed you so much
Kate- I missed you too. How have you been?
Meadow- good just boring without you. My dad has been having to work a lot.
Kate- you know he loves you still.
Meadow- yea I know
Paul ends his phone call and walks over to me and gives me a hug.
Paul- hey
Kate- hey
Paul- so who's hungry
Paulina and Meadow said me.
We weren't even settled down yet when Paul's phone started ringing. At first he ignored it and became very irritated. He answered and told me he would be right back.
Meadow- it's probably dads mean girlfriend
Kate- oh why do you say she's mean
Meadow- every time I'm around she dos t want nothing to do with me. She always wants to hang out with dad. And you know when dad made the speech about Paulina.
Kate- yea
Meadow- ever since then she's been on his back wanting to go every where with him. And she said a lot of stuff about you and Paulina.She's so annoying
Kate- wow. Thanks for telling me I will let your dad know
Meadow- no please don't I don't want him getting mad at me. Just leave it alone.
Paul came back in and sat back down.
Paul- so did you figure out what you guys wanted to eat.
No one but Paulina answered him and I guess he got suspicious.
Paul- hey Kate can I speak to you alone
Kate- sure
We walked by the restrooms because we didn't want to leave the kids alone
Paul- what's going on
Kate- what do you mean
Paul- really
Kate- okay Meadow was just telling me about your new girlfriend and you came back fast and it was just weird
Paul- yea she's weird
Kate- what do you mean
Paul- she's all over me. Way to clingy. I hate that.
Kate- lol
Paul- yea I broke up with her the night after I saw you because um I wanted to know if you wanted to get back together.
Kate- is that how your asking me
Paul- oh sorry let me try again. Kate would you go on a date with me tomorrow night at 8 o'clock so we can rekindle our love.
Kate- that's fine with me
I could tell Paul was being fresh the way he said it.  We went back to the kids and finished our dinner. When we were done we went our separate ways. It was hard for Paulina because all she wanted to do was be in Paul's arms.i thought it was cute though. He gave her a hug and told her he would see her tomorrow. We said our byes and we're off.
So since you can only put up one picture I didn't get a chance to put up a pic of how Meadow looks now. I'm going to put the pic up on another update but it's not another chapter. Please vote and comment.