Naughty touches

Taehyung was heavenly breathe talking, His pheromones were so addictive, the room was filled with a fresh rain smell, it's as if the room was rained by a fairy...

Taehyung - um... So? Sup! Why are you here? **Hides his chest by crossing his arms**

Victor - **locks the door** Who told you to wear this dress?

Taehyung was surprised by Victor's sudden change of tone... Taehyung winced in pain when he felt a cold hand sneaking on his naked back...

Taehyung - Stop!

Victor - No *growls* who told you to wear this? *Anger*

Taehyung - Your maid duh! *While removing the hand & backing off*

Victor - Huh? (Did she think he's my new prey?) Mm & Don't change for now, i like this **licks his lip, while eyeing Taehyung petites waist**

Tbh... Taehyung felt so small when he was under the older gaze... He left the elder slide with his cold sneaky hands till his waist, rubbing sensually on his soft skin...

Taehyung - hiss... Easy there... You brat!
Victor - yah! Im your Hyung
Taehyung - *rolls his eyes* Humph!
Victor - ..... *Smirks* Come down for dinner

Victor said, & leaned down to give a light peck on Taehyung pink shaded cheeks...

______________________
Dinner hour

Both were having dinner, Taehyung couldn't say no to the tasty dishes, it was normal hour until Taehyung felt his body being pulled up by a bulky arms placing him near lap, he was frightened & couldn't speak as his mouth was filled with the amount of substance

Taehyung - **picks up the grilled chicken*

Victor - **Saw Taehyung milky thighs**
Petal, why is your body so petite?

Taehyung - *blush slightly* Arrogant fellow, first you made me sit on your lap, & now you are being like a grumpy pervert

Victor - Not gonna lie... Your thighs are hot petals~ mmh!

Before victor could speak further & make tae red as tomato, tae stuffed the grilled chicken in his mouth which he had been eating from last minute, victor licked the left saliva of Taehyung which was in chopsticks & absolutely it was creepy as fuck!

Victor - Your hands are full of magic boo, you fed me divine... **Winks**

Taehyung - 😶... **blush**

______________________________________

Guyssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Ummmmm.....
I'm an author from mangatoon! 😗 So it's not my first time to write the novels nor chat stories, so please support me
& Next is the best bed scene