Flinch

Taehyung agreed to the statements.
For now, the kitten was out of the tigers den.

Tae- "Perfume... Diary... Polo... Um what's left?" **Packs his things**

Vincent - **Came from behind** where is he going without giving me a kiss **mumbled**

Vincent tip-toed behind tae who was packing, but suddenly flinched when tae turned back.

Tae- "what?" **Raises his one eye brow**

Vincent - **composes himself**
"Bun! You forgot to give me my kiss"

Tae - **blush slightly** yah! j..just close your eyes.

Vincent - hm! **Closed**

Taehyung came forward with his trembling lips, & finally attached the older scar cheek, he immediately gave a smooch~ & ran away to the door.

Vincent, he was a bit disappointed, he wanted it in lips, not cheeks.

Vincent - **checks his phone** oh~ Hyun is online!

What's app beta

Hyun*brotha
-Where are you?
-Why is it showing Seoul, huh?
-Did you catch up with a chick or what?
-We have a goddamn meeting here, you shall be here sharp 9, before i kick your ass.

Me
Hyun, you're freaking out, btw
It's not like I'm a kid dude,
we're literally twins

Hyun*brotha
-I will visit your house the day after tomorrow, be ready! (Thumbs up reaction by me)

Closed

Tae - Hum... Yes, koo don't worry! I'm all fine bun, it's okay, Take care hm... & Don't stress as it's not good for you baby! *On the call**

Koo - **Pout** tae I'm not baby! I'm older than you by 3 year.

Tae- **giggle** Baby koo, bunny koo!

Koo- **whines** Baddie! I will tell to daddy if you tease me humph!!!

Tae- **gasp cutely** you have daddy?

Koo- **nods** huu! Yeah I have. I can't let my beautiful ass be alone despite hanging out with mah boyfieee

Tae- **pout** you wait... I will also get a boyfiee

Koo- **giggles** So cute... Hic... Oh no!

Tae- **Worried tone** Did your water broke dude?

Koo- anii! My twinee ggukie is glaring at me.

Tae- oh... Ah! **Jolted**

Koo- "what happened Taehyung, are you okay?"

Tae- Y-Yes **glares at Vincent**

Apparently, Taehyung was giggling & talking with koo, one of his favourite Hyung & bestfriend , while the tiger aka Vincent was watching the babybear... He marched towards Taehyung who was back facing him... & Glares the workers who were just watching the cutie.

Vincent did notice the cutebelly which was exposed, his hands were controlling for not to wrap around him tightly but lost it when Taehyung squeled...

Vincent wrapped his cold hands, and pinched the belly button of taehyung's which made Taehyung Jolt from the elders action

Vincent - Every corner of your body is so tempting, should I just eat you off hm? **Licks Taehyung earlobe**

Tae- koo I will catch you later **cuts the call** take your hands off!!

Vincent - aw bun... You look cute when you pout & hot in the damn anger **press the belly button**

Tae- ngh!

Vincent - **licks Taehyung neck** such a sweet spot, your baby belly is your sensitive part hm~

Vincent used his deep tone for making the latter small in his arms who was wincing in his arms time to time... He fúcking loved this, the way his kitten flinch when he gave a tight force making his finger move up & down... He loved it damnit!!!

_____________________

👀... What?
🌚... No, it's not a smut, it's just a small interaction
😗... Y'all, I'm bored. Suggest me few twinnie stories of taev