The pink envelope

When i look around the room i find a little letter in a pink envelope. And i sit on the bed opening it slightly before calling out Dahlia to read it.

"I've been missing you my little one
UI: Love,Nigel ♡"

After she reads it out loud i look at her shocked not knowing who could have sent that.I start thinking about it. His name is Nigel. Do i even know or knew someone named Nigel? After a few hours we cleaned up the mess and the realization suddenly hits my head.
-Dahlia! I know who is this! He was my old babysitter when i was little!-I say still a little confused.
-But why did he even broke into your room?!- Dahlia argued as she started packing her bag up because it was getting late. She just leaves my room with a "bye" and i lay back down on my bed as i grab my phone and see that my dad texted me that he's leaving the house to go to his friends and he'll be there tomorrow all day too. I just roll my eyes as i hear a knock on the door. I expect it to be dad or Dahlia who left here something but when i open the door my eyes widen in shock as i see Nigel standing there.
-Hello darling.- He stands there in a black suit and with a big smile on his face as he opens his arms wanting me to hug him but i just look at him confused so he puts his arms down awkwardly.
-Um... I think i really need to explain the shit that's been going on. So could you please just let me in?-He ask desperately and i just nod leading him to the living room and sitting down on the couch. -yeah you should really exp- -i try to say but the sentence is cut off by him.
-Look im so sorry for dissapearing like this darling,and for this long but well... Um... Me and your father had some real bad shit going on i hope you can understand that love... I didn't wanted to leave you here like this. With him. I know what kind of person he is and i wanted to stay, to protect you. But that wasn't an option. I'm so sorry for leaving you here like this. But I'm here now. And i hope i can make it up to you. -he says while tucking my hair behind my ear and stroking it gently.
-Why did you come back?-I ask looking into his eyes and he just sighs.
-You know... I always knew that you had feelings for me. Even when you were just a child. But i hoped it would go away... But unfortunately it didn't...-He says as he suddenly presses his lips passionately against mine exploring my mouth with his tongue while grabbing into my hair.