Prologue: The Starting Point

The world of Pokémon, full of wonders and mysteries. A world where humans coexist with amazing creatures, known as Pokémon. Humans have coexisted with with these mysterious creatures so much, that some decide to keep them as pets, while others use them for battles, contests, and others just research them. But enough about that, you see this story is about a young man. A young man who's dream is to truly be the very best. And so, we find ourselves in the Kanto Region, where there is a quiet little town called... Pallet Town.

[Kanto Region, Pallet Town]

We find ourselves in the quiet little town of Pallet, where it's wide, open grassy fields blossom. Where the moon shines brightly on it. In this town, we zoom in on a little house. In that house, there's a certain young man watching an uplifting match.

Announcer: "An incredible dodge from Primeape's Mega Punch! It seems that Agatha's Gengar is to fast for Bruno's Primeape!" - The voice said as two Pokémon, one was full on purple with red eyes, and the other had white hair all over its body and a very visible tick mark on its forehead were going at it in a stadium.

Just then, as the purple Pokémon dodged, it's eyes started to glow red as red orbs appeared on both of it's hands, mixing both orbs to form a bigger orb, then fired a red beam at the angry Pokémon, which caused it to fall asleep.

Announcer: "Gengar's Hypnosis has taken affect on Primeape! What will Bruno do now?!"

Just then, a very ripped man took out a red and white ball which shot out a red beam towards the sleeping Pokémon, which was soon engulfed by said beam and called back to the ball. The man soon grabbed another ball and threw it upwards, causing to open letting out a blue/white light out which soon died out revealing a grey humanoid four-armed creature with a championship belt.

Announcer: "And here comes Bruno's ace, Machamp!"

???: "That is so Awesome!"

We now see a screen, implying that the match was being broadcasted live. We see a bedroom filled with all things Pokémon, including a young man.

 We see a bedroom filled with all things Pokémon, including a young man

This young man, is Ash Ketchum. A boy from Pallet Town.

Ash: "This match is already getting me excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to pick my starter." - The boy eagerly said. He then looked at the poster in front of his bed, containing the 3 starter Pokémon of the Kanto Region. Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. Ever since he can remember, the boy has always been wanting a Pokémon no matter what kind it was. Even for a 10 year old, Ash had a unique mind. Which is why he decided to study everything about Pokémon, from their strengths to weaknesses, what moves they can use and can't be used.

Ash: "Hear me, Pokémon from all around. With your help, I can finally begin my dream in becoming a Pokémon Master. I'll catch tons of Pokémon, starting with-" - He was cut off by his door opening.