𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I cannot believe I'm letting you idiots drag me to Mexico" I complain, crossing my leather clad arms over my chest as I sit in the back seat of the Jeep next to Lydia and Kira with Malia happily sat on my lap.

"You literally begged to come with us" Stiles states, glancing back at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, but I didn't know we were taking this scrap metal. We're gonna end up breaking down in the middle of the desert" I retort and he gasps, looking at me in utter shock.

"He can hear you!" The Stilinksi boy shouts at me.

"He can? Great. Roscoe, buddy, you're a heap of junk wrapped up in duct tape" I pretend to speak to the car and Lydia slaps my jean clad leg "Ow!"

"Thank you, Lydia" Stiles says to the strawberry blonde and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Don't disrespect the jeep in front of Stiles, witchie. Have I taught you nothing?" Scott tuts, shaking his head and I roll my eyes.

"In front of Stiles? You talk shit about the jeep when Stiles isn't around?" Stiles talks in third person and Scott shares a worried look with Lydia who avoids the Stilinski boy's gaze "Natalia Mae McCall! Do you talk shit about my jeep when I'm not around?"

My eyes widen and Malia squeezes me tightly as Lydia and Kira slyly shake their heads at me as I fumble for an answer.

"I-I, uh, no! No, of course we don't" I awkwardly laugh and Scott face palms himself.

"Nice one, Nat" Lydia scoffs and I shoot her a glare.

"You guys know that I can't lie to Stiles! He's like a puppy" I groan out in protest "A spastic puppy with ADHD, but a puppy none the less"

"I kinda see it" Malia agrees with me, tilting her head a little like a puppy herself and I smile up at her in appreciation.

"This is why you're my favourite" I grin and she wraps her arm around my neck.

Malia smiles happily at my praise and I lays her head on top of mine with a tired sigh.

"I can't believe you guys" Stiles mutters, shaking his head as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"Yeah, guys" I add sarcastically..

"Shut up, Nat!" Everyone but Malia yells at me and I pout like a child.

The rest of the journey is complete silence, other than the odd comment from Stiles or glares from the others.

❦ ❦

We arrive at our destination and hop out the jeep, hot air hitting me like a suffocating hug. I follow Stiles and Lydia while the others with claws and katanas go their own way. I opted to go with the others but Lydia protested, keeping me at arms length like she does very often now.

I think since losing Allison she's afraid I'll do something stupid and she'll lose me too.

"This doesn't seem so bad" Stiles states as I take in the surroundings of the Mexican town we're currently in.