Injection

Injection by 'soldmysoultolouis' on AO3

Tags:

Alpha/Omega, Alpha Harry, Omega Louis, Top Harry, Botton Louis, Dubious Consent, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Kidnapping, Blow Jobs, Comeplay, Anal Sex, Breathplay, Multiple Orgsams, Spanking

Summary:

Louis gets kidnapped on his walk home and is injected with a drug that sends him into an intensified heat. He's thrown into a room with Harry who's been kidnapped and given a drug to intensify his rut. Things escalate from there.

Work Text:

The day had seemed almost too normal to Louis. He was walking home in the beautiful weather under a shockingly bright blue sky, not too far off from Louis' own eye color, and only a few fluffy white clouds danced across it. There was a slight breeze that brushed against Louis' face, making strands of his hair wisp around. There was nothing off about the day really, which was what seemed so off to him. Usually he got more than a few disgruntled customers at the café he worked at.

He brushed it off, pegging himself as paranoid. Why should he complain that a day is too nice?

He was about 10 minutes into his walk home, and had about 5 left to go. After he turned this corner he probably wouldn't see another person until he got to his house. He lived on the outskirts of town, with spaced out houses allowing enough room for large families to play on the lawns.

He enjoyed having the short amount of time to himself before he had to face all of his younger sisters. He loved them to death, but living with four younger girls could get a bit frustrating at times. The only times he didn't like walking home was when it had turned dark. He knew it was mostly irrational fear because he lived in one of the safest neighborhoods in town and never went out when he was in heat. But it was still unsafe for an omega to walk home alone, especially in the dark with the few and far between streetlights that dimly illuminated the street. No one would notice if he just disappeared into the darkness...at least not for a few hours and by then it would be too late.

Thankfully, he'd had the early shift tonight and it was still light out on the way home.

He was whistling lightly, staring up into the sky as he walked along. He didn't notice the van moving slowly behind him until it pulled up next to him, the door sliding open. He didn't have time to think, let alone scream before he was pulled into the van and they were driving away.

Louis didn't really have much ability to struggle. They quickly pulled his arms behind his back, locking his wrists together with handcuffs. He struggled to regain his composure and tried to form words in his mouth.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked looking around the van. It was dark, but he could make out several bodies. He guessed there were three people in the back with him, plus the driver.

"Ye'll find out soon enough," a thick Irish accent said from the dark.

"When is soon?" Louis asked, desperate for some grasp of the situation.

The closest one to him grabbed onto his arm, ignoring his question; his dark tan skin contrasted with Louis' golden tan. He pulled a needle out of nowhere and Louis began wriggling around, unable to get away.

"The less you struggle the less this will hurt," he said in an unmistakably Bradford accent. Louis stopped moving and felt a slight pain as the needle pushed into him.

Within seconds he could feel his skin heating up from the drug.

"Is this going to knock me out?"

The Irish man chuckled, "No, but I'll bet you wish it did. It's gonna make you so horny you can't function."