one

• Hayes •

I put my phone in my pocket, slipping on some vans and heading out the front door, waiting for my uber to get here. Soon enough, a white car rolls up and I walk over to it opening the passenger door and getting in.

"Where to?" a female voice asks. I look up to the driver and see a girl about my age. She turned her attention to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, um," I stuttered, before telling her my destination, which was my brothers apartment building.

The girl nodded but didn't start the car, but bit her plump lips and looked at me.

"Can I do something?" she questioned, her bright green eyes piercing mine. For some reason I found myself nodding.

"I'm Maya, by the way," she started the car and started driving but then reached her hand over to my leg, slowly sliding her hand to the waistband of my pants and boxers.

I gulped and my eyes widened, I was without words and it was as if she cast a spell over me not being able to move. I was in a trance. I had to admit she was extremely hot, her blonde hair just touching her hips and her curves were so sexy.

I returned my attention back to her when Maya grasped her hand around me and began pumping. I bit my lip leaning my head back, slightly groaning.

I was hard in an instant and her moaning as she drove down different streets were not helping.

Who was this girl? Did she do this with all of her male clients?

Her hands were cold and I start to feel myself coming undone. I grunted and Maya pulled her hand out licking her finger which just made me want her. She continued not even glancing at me and placed both her hands on the wheel.

"Do you do that with everyone?" I finally got up the courage to speak, and she looked at me smirking.
"Nope," she said, "only you," she seemed to laugh a bit at the end.
"Why," I chuckled.
"Well one, you're fucking hot, and two, you seemed to be pretty stressed and sexually frustrated," Maya replied, "Also,  you seem different; special,"

After that, she stopped in front of Nash's apartment and looked at me, "You don't need to pay, but here's my number," she winked then closed the door driving off.

Looking down at my hand, there was a small piece of paper with a phone number scribbled on it.

I took the elevator up to Nash's room, walking in and seeing that Cameron was there as well. "You will not believe what just fucking happened in that uber," I huffed sitting down on the couch beside that two older boys.

"Your car isn't back from the shop yet?" Cam asked. "No, but shit," I started and explained everything that had happened only minutes ago.

They were both shocked and proud that I got some in an uber in less than 15 minutes. I couldn't shake the thought of her. Everything about her. I'm not sure if it's just the fact that she gave me a handjob in an uber or if I actually feel something.

I'll just have to text her tomorrow and see if we can maybe get to know each other? Fuck this girl is driving me insane.

⇔⇔⇔
Heyy guys short chapter I know, but they'll get longer I promise! anyway I hope you like it and make sure you go check out fu-ckboy she's a great writer and has a lot of great books.

love you♡