Chapter 3 boomer the girl 

Narrator
Ahhh it's a beautiful morning in the city of Townsville. Everyone is waking up to a fresh start of a brand new day... the children are running and playing about as they get ready for another day of school. Even the power puff girls are getting ready to go to pokey oaks kindergarten...

On the far side of town, the rowdy, Ruff boys were flying around until they spotted the girls' stores that their demon dad had mentioned to them the night before. They decided to, first of all, go into my hair salon, since their blonde brother had to make his hair more like a girl...

The boys entered the salon. While looking around, they noticed a bright and colorful waiting area with a flat-screen TV on the wall as well as some magazines.. soon a tall woman came to the front of her checking desk and saw the three boys looking around.

" Good morning boys," she said, in a cheerful tone, "What can I do for you three today??"

The boys honestly didn't even know what they wanted, but they knew that they wanted to make their younger brother into a girl and had to girly fight him.

"We need to make our brother look girly," yelled, the red cloud boy as he flew up to the lady's face.

The young woman immediately recognizes the boys as the rowdy Ruff boys. It was starting to grab the phone to call for help... Suddenly the raven-haired boy flew next to his brother and pinned the lady against the wall..

" Now you listen here, lady... don't even think about calling the cops on us, or those blasted power puff girls... all we want is for you and your hairstylist to make our brother girly... and you will do that, whether if we have to use force..." brick yelled, while the lady was shaking with fear.

The boys let go of her and she quickly complied. She had the boys wait in the waiting room and gave them each a magazine on how they would like the hairstyle to look.. boomer saw a blonde-haired girl with a ponytail and blue ribbons on her head. Butch saw a raven hair girl with straight black hair.. brick saw a girl with brunette hair with a curly do.

Each of the boys just looked and discussed the girls in the magazines, but they knew that they had to pick out a hairstyle for their younger brother.

" OK boys we're ready for you now," the check-in lady called to them, "Just go back there and our hairstylist Shelly will take care of you today. And don't worry it's free of charge and on the house.."

It wasn't like the boys were going to pay for it anyway. Each of the boys guided their blue-clad boy back into the room with the hairstylist.. the boys looked around to find shampoo bowls on the left side of the room as well as hairdryers in the back corner. They found mini hair products on the walls on the shelves, such as hair sprays, and shampoos and conditioners.. they looked to the right to find stylish chairs, as well as vanities and mirrors.

The young lady named Shelley gestured to the three boys and had the blond-haired boy sit in her stylish chair.

"My name is Shelly and I'll be taking care of your boys today. So which one of you is getting your hair done and what would you like me to do for you today??" She asked them with her Southern accent

" Whatever you can do to make our brother look like a girl. And make it quick while you're at it," the two older boys replied while looking at their younger brother.

Shelley was aware that she was dealing with the rowdy Ruff boys but decided to just brush it off and try to help the best way she could. She had Boomer sit in the chair and she covered him with her special cape.. she first took a look at his hair, but only to find out they were mats and tangles. Of course, the boys never took care of themselves, so it was expected for their hair to be in bad shape... Shelley, of course, knew that she had her work cut out for her and decided to take her time and deal with it as carefully as possible while trying to not hurt the young boy.