chapter 9

?? :"Hi kook! I missed so much, did you miss me baby". She asked  hugging him from back. At first jungkook was shock after hearing her voice, then he make annoyed face before pulling from hug while that lady pouted. Jungkook turn to her with his famous expressionless face and said
Jungkook:"what are you doing here??" With cold voice. Hearing him she got annoyed as always he react coldly to her.
?? :"yah!!This how you welcome your  friend, huh!!" Said with mad voice. Jungkook sighs before responding
Jungkook: "yuna, come to the point, why did you come to here and who gave you this address" .he asked with same cold voice. While soo-ah looking at them from stairs with curious eyes, yuna exhaled deeply like she calming herself before answering
Yuna:"jimin give me this address when I called him and he said I've surprise here,What is it?" . She asked with curious voice  with smile. Then jungkook eye landed soo-ah who was looking at them from stairs,when  yuna hug him. He immediately went to her leaving yuna there before hold her hand
Jungkook:"babygirl, why are standing here", he asked with soft voice looking at her lovingly making yuna  shocked and angry at same time . while soo-ah looked at yuna and then jungkook. He understand she is thinking who is she and hesitated to come as she don't know her. Jungkook smiled and take her and stand in front of yuna, holding soo-ah waist while yuna glaring at soo-ah clutching her fist as she likes jungkook since long but he never let her come near him. Even they are  friends ,he is not close to her.he only friend with her because of his mother and doesn't like yuna rude behaviour and behave like they are best friends.  he was not even show any emotion to her always behave cold with her after knowing her feeling he became more distant from her.
  She looked at soo-ah glaring then jungkook and try to calm her before asking
Yuna:"jungkook who is she??why are holding her that close!!" Even she try, it sound little mad .looking at her soo-ah hold jungkook more tightly, he understand soo-ah getting scare by Yuna. He glared at her before hold soo-ah more close to him .
Jungkook:"don't raise your voice yuna, your scaring my wife." He said making her world shattered and tears well up her eyes .
Yuna:"why jungkook you know right, I love you since our college days. Then why huh!!" She shouted making soo-ah flinched and she hug jungkook hiding her face in his chest as she get scared by her words and shout.yuna scoffed looking at soo-ah and said "what a great actor your wife is ,jungkook".he looked at her dangerously make her scared and become quite .
Jungkook:"Mrslee take soo-ah to our bedroom." He said with cold voice while soo-ah hug him more tightly and pouted as she going to cry anytime. Jungkook patted her back and said softly. "Babygirl go with your aunt. I'll come in 5 minutes hmm!!." She looked at him pouting but nodded her head went with Mrs Lee.
Mrs Lee:"come soo-ah sweety, I have made your favorite breakfast we will have it in your room hmm." Said while taking her to room. After making sure door was closed he looked at Yuna with cold eyes and said
Jungkook:" what you think your doing yuna huh!!I know you like me but i don't like you. We friends with you because of your mother is my mother friend and my mother want help you in college understand and one more thing don't raise your voice  infront of my wife . She not like other be careful or else I'll forgot you're my mom friend's daughter!UNDERSTAND!!" shouted make her flinch as it first time he shout at her even he is cold to her never shout at her made her scared and he looked at her luggage and then at her and asked "Are you here staying for somedays ". She nodded looking down "you can stay at mom house the guards will leave you their. "She looked at him with her teary eyes but jungkook look at her emotionless face and he ordered soojun to leave her at her parents home and went to his room.
Soo jun: "mam!! Come,Let's go". She glared at stairs where soo-ah went then went with soojun silently
Yuna:"I will come again jungkook and this time I will make fall in love with me and your that wife I will not leave her"  Smirking with that she went out of jungkook house planning something evil on her mind.
                     To be continue