chapter-19

Jungkook held doctor coller make his face red due to lack of breath. Seeing that jimin and teahyung pull jungkook form doctor make him breath.
Teahyung:"yah! Are out of your mind, you almost killed him" said shouting but jungkook just glaring at doctor make him scared.
Mr jeon:"jungkook stop!!" Said looking at his son ,jungkook release doctor coller made breath heavily.
"Nurse give me the paper I'll sign and please conduct operation immediately doctor, please save our daughter " Said concerned .
Doctor:"I'll try my best Mr jeon. B-But i-i can't g-give g-guarantee " said shuttering as jungkook deadly glaring him.
Mr kim:" please don't say that please save my daughter"said with teary eyes.
Doctor:"I'll do my best"said assuring but got startled when jungkook deep and scary voice call him
Jungkook:"if anything happen to my wife ready for the consequence"said darkly . Doctor immediately run from there for his dear life. After doctor went jungkook hug his mother who is cry, break down in tears, crying heart out make Mr jeon and his hyung eyes teary seeing him broken.
Jungkook:"m-mom s-soo-ah". Said sobbing loudly made his mom cry more but she control herself for her son.
Mrs jeon :" kook don't cry son nothing will happen to our soo-ah she is strong girl, she face many obstacles and she will come out this also for her kookie hmm!"said breaking tone.while jimin went to mrs kim try to console her and jin to Mr kim.

After an hour si-soon come from business trip, when he got the news . He immediately went to his parents who are crying.
Si-soon:"Dad!!what happen to our soo-ah" asked with teary eyes but his father just looking down crying. Namjoon come farword put his hand in his shoulder and take him there with following yoongi . They took him another corridor and told him everything happened in party and hospital. He became numb after listening them but come to reality when yoongi shook him lightly. his eyes become tears again flowing freely. Seeing him like that they feel bad.
Yoongi:"Don't cry si-soon nothing will happen to our soo-ah,she our strong sister"said assuring while fearing inside them also.then they went to others.
After some an two hours the doctor come out all immediately went near him first one asked is jungkook.
Jungkook:"How is my wife"asked shuttering. Doctor still scared by before incident and stood silent but make jungkook got more angry and held his coller.
Jungkook:"TELL.ME.HOW.IS.MY.WIFE" said dangerously glaring make him pee in his pant but teahyung again pulled jungkook from doctor and Mr jeon come farword
Mr jeon:"How is our daughter doctor" said with worried tone.
Doctor:"The operation is successful " said make all them sign in relief.
Jungkook:"why the f#ck you didn't answer me when I ask!!"said shouting make face pale again.
Mr jeon: "Is our daughter safe now can we see her "
Doctor: "we can't say anything until she gain conscious. but can-" cut off by si-soon
Si-soon:"What do mean you can't say " said loudly.
Doctor:"sir, I did my duty remaining in God's hand. Please prayer for her recovery and yes you can see her after shifting her to ward"said went away for his dear life.

After few minutes they shift soo-ah in ward and jungkook and soo-ah mother went inside first following their family. The site soo-ah is breaking his heart. His eyes welled up with tears, his wife who is cheerfully run in his house now laying like lifeless body with wire connect her hands and oxygen mask on her face looking pale. soo-ah mother run to her sobbing held her hand.
Mrs kim:"soo-ah!! sweety please open your eye look at your eomma" Said crying ,then a nurse come slowly look at jungkook fearful eye (cause of before scene) and said to them with shaking voice.
Nurse: "S-sir, p-lease c-an you go o-out o-only one or two p-person c-an s-stay in. P-patient w-ill be d-disturb ".
Mr jeon looked Mrs jeon and Mr kin bring Mrs kim who is crying they all went out except for jungkook. Jungkook slowly walked to soo-ah with heavy heart and sit on stool beside bed before holding her hand looking at her face. A tear drop fall from his eyes..
Jungkook:"baby! Look your kookie is here open your eye please!!"Said teary eyes. "Baby please open your eyes don't make me wait too much please ,I can't hold myself "said before pecking her head which is bandaged . He look at her sleeping face sometime remember today incident, his eyes darken remembering her falling. He took her hand before kiss it, then her forehead.
Jungkook: "Baby, if what I am thinking is true then I'll make her or there life hell." Said through gritting teeth.he went out of the room to your mother who is just calm down from cry. "Mom can you tell me something"said cold tone. Mrs kim looked at Mrs jeon than nodded.
Mrs kim: "what is it son?"said with little voice.
Jungkook:"Can you tell me what happened after you took soo-ah upstairs?? "Said same cold tone make Mrs kim nodded with confused face.

Flask back

Soo-ah and Mrs kim went upstairs to jungkook bedroom when he was living at jeon mansion. Soo-ah went inside the washroom to do her business. While Mrs kim waiting in the room. Suddenly, someone knocked door. Mrs kim open door for the person only see yuna with fake smily face. Mrs kim smile in return and asked.
Mrs kim:"Do you want something dear"said sweetly.
Yuna:"yes aunty, min-soo aunty asking for you. She said she want you met with someone."
Mrs kim:"ohok! I'll come just in few minutes" said about went inside.
Yuna:"No aunty! Min soo aunty said you , come immediately" said hurried make Mrs kim frown at her behaviour but shrugged it off think it important.
Mrs kim: "But dear, soo-ah was inside. I'll come with in a minute"said concern tone make Yuna scoff internally. She again smile with so much fakeness.
Yuna:"Don't worry aunty. I'll wait for soo-ah and bring her to you, ok!!. " Said with smile make Mrs kim smile.
Mrs kim:"Ok dear,I'll go and please bring her to down"said with smile went down stairs.

After she come down and went to Mrs jeon who is talking with some guest.
Mrs kim:"Min-soo what's the matter??" said questioning make Mrs jeon look at her but she didn't recognize the question in her tone.
Mrs jeon:"ohh you came sun-hee. Here meet her, she is my cousin sister han soo-ji and soo-ji she is kim sun-hee, my friend and jungkook's mother in law " said with smile. They both smile at each other.
Mrs kim:"Nice to meet you, Mrs Han" with a smile.
Mrs han:"Nice to meet you to Mrs kim." They talking random things but suddenly hear soo-ah screaming make them look at the direction only to see soo-ah rolling on steps
Mrs kim&Mrs jeon:" SOO-AH!!!"

Flask back end

Mrs kim said crying but Mrs jeon said something make them shock
Mrs jeon:"But I didn't ask for sun-hee" said with confused at shocked and "especially yuna as I know jungkook will don't want her near soo-ah." said with shocked, thinking the reason,but somewhere she know that yuna can be reason for soo-ah condition. While jungkook is looking dangerous and his eyes dark blood shot make everyone look at him Horror.

Jungkook:"hyung I want yuna in our basement within 30 minutes" said dangerously make mrs jeon and mrs kim flinched. Teahyung and jimin immediately went out of the hospital.

After 20 minutes jungkook come out of the car followed by yoongi as jin and Namjoon in hospital. He went inside basement. When he went in only to see his hyungs with his trusted guards and a girl who is tied to chair with a cloth on her face while shouting.
Yuna:"yah!! release me now. Do you want money, how much,my father will give."Said arrogantly .
Then jungkook signal his guard to remove the cloth from her face.
When she notice view in front of her , she stopped shouting and gulping hard looking at his dark eyes which are unreadable.

Yuna:"J-JUNGKOOK " said in whisper tone.

To be continue