Chapter Four- Hypothesis And A Decision

Arcee's Pov

"Are you sure you are alright?" The five Elitas before me asked and I waved them off. I was able to move on my own regardless of how odd I felt. The feeling was an odd experience so I had no definition as to what it was.

"I'm a big girl, I'm just a little tired" I stated and when I walked into a wall I believed I proved to my former commander that I was everything but that. I rubbed my nose and it felt as though it was broken.

I knew humans were fragile but it never occurred to me they were this fragile.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I ran my palms over available surfaces in order to find the correct door, my fingers curling over the knob.

"I believe I owe Bee an apology" I stated and Elita grabbed my arm.

"Oh no you don't, we are going to the medic, I believe you are ill" she hissed and I frowned.

"I assure you I'm fine, just a little tired" I told her yet my entire world felt as though it was spinning. Her grip on me grew tighter, my stomach collapsing inwards.

"She's not ill, she's intoxicated" when Optimus spoke it felt as though my brain shuffled, was his voice always that deep?

I laughed.

"Intox? What" I struggled over giggles, Elita appearing to be just as confused as I was.

"How could I be so silly, Ratchet warned us" Elita blamed herself as though she was an irresponsible mother.

"If she consumes water she should be okay" at Bumble Bee's voice my eyes shifted to find him. He was spinning and I tried desperately to follow his movements.

I laughed until liquid left my mouth and Elita stepped aside only for the scented liquid to fall onto my leader's arm and he too stepped aside only for me to finish emptying my stomach on Bee.

His eyes widened yet he remained still, more contents leaving my mouth while Prime removed his shirt, that shorting ridding him of the remaining content. Elita frowned with a covered nose, my nails on Bee's biceps.

"Ratchet, we require your assistance" the moment Optimus said the words within minutes there was a knock on the door. Elita opened the door with her free hand, the medic's eyes fixed on his clipboard.

"Did someone melt?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"It is p;ossible for us to melt?" Elita asked in horror as she gazed at the watch on her wrist.

"Chances are one to a hundred" Ratchet stated as he came closer to observe me. Elita mumbled before exiting the room while Optimus gave his arm a second wipe.

I collapsed, my entire world going blank.

*****

I yawned, my toes curling into the sheet as I sat up. The horrible feeling I felt had left my body and I felt like a reenergized bunny.

"Easy girl, I made you breakfast" I turned to gaze at my sisters, the purple haired one handing me a tray with a warm meal. Chromia would always ensure that her sister's were cared for, I had missed her in ways she would not understand.

She kissed my hair.

"Chromia I assure you I'm fine" I teased and she half smiled.

"We were so worried when Ratchet recorded you as a first statistic for the condition" FireStar informed me as she touched my forehead.

"The condition can be likened to synthetic energon consumption, I should be fine sisters" I took a bite of my meal, warm liquid filling my mouth immediately after.