"what the fuck"

......

Heeseung : "what's a pretty boy like u doing here..?"
He said while smirking..

Niki froze as he thought "why tf is there a person in here is he a even a human am I hallucinating what if he's..a GHOST ..god no-"

Heeseung :"you know I would love to keep staring at ur beautiful face sweetheart but I need an answer? Why r u in my house..?"

Niki :"u-r-r house-e..?"

Heeseung :"yes my house."

Niki :"um sir this house ur saying is "yours" has been an abandoned house since forever so...um..r u a ghost..?"
Niki(I hope no one minds me typing it as Niki I'm to lazy to type the hyphen everytime) said feeling chills go down his spine as he saw the other smirk..

Heeseung :"something like that.."

Just as heeseung said that the rooms door slammed open revealing jungwon with a look of pure horror in his face..

Niki ran to jungwon as he hugged
him..

Jungwon : "niki u ok?!? What's wrong?!"

Niki : "i-i-i there was a person Idk..?!?"

Jungwon rubbed his hand up and down Niki's back to make him calm down once he was sure riki was calm he got them both out of the room..as he lead Niki to the room he found downstairs where they could spend the night..

Jungwon closed the door of the room and riki sat down on the bed..

Jungwon : "alright u tell me what u saw first then I'll tell u what I saw? Alright?"

Niki : "yep.."

Niki : "I was exploring upstairs I opened the door to this room and I smelled a fuckin disgusting oder I was about to get out of there when my hand got grabbed and pulled into the room then I was pushed and pinned to the wall..I opened my eyes and well there was a person..idk what it was? But he asked me what I was doing in his house?..I told him this house has been abandoned for years and then asked if he was a ghost..then he just smirked and said "something like that.."then u came and he dissapered.."

Jungwon : "Niki godness. I think there's something in this house.."

Niki : " u just thought that now? how smart yang "

Jungwon : " oh just shut up and listen to what I saw.."

Jungwon : "I saw some frickin dudes making out in the kitchen. So I went out of there and went into another room and I swear to God there was a dude on the bed but as soon as he saw me he dissapered?.."

Niki : " fuck fuck man how tf r we gonna last the night.."

_____________________________________

Small update bcz of school shit 😔

Emi<3