"cuties"

....

Heeseung

After math of jungwon and ni-ki leaving the room..

As I was about to say something to that angel like human I so unfortunately couldn't ask the name of. A human per say he looked more like a cat than human but back to the point barged into the room and i teleported away not to be seen by any other human like creatures or whatever..

As I was sure those two had left my room I teleported back in as I hoped and dreamed they didn't see the other dickheads I call my friends..

Time -skip..

2:00

I waited and waited and as I was sure the coast was clear and those two humans had fallen into deep slumber I teleported to the kitchen as i got there I saw the supposed rivals well they consider themselves that eating eachothers faces off now as much as I wanted to ruin there session and tease them i can't because I have to check on the other dipshits..

I signed and teleported to park jays room as I got there he was on his balconey staring off so as a good friend would do I decided to ruin his peace..

I teleported next to him and moved somewhat close to his ear and whispered in it..per say the whisper was more like a scream but we dont talk about that..

Heeseung : boo!..

Jay : hey heeseung hyung..
Jay replied dryly..

Heeseung : whats with the long face fucker?

Jay : theres these humans who got into the house and one of them called me a fucking asshole and told me to off myself now that aint what im upset over im just fuming on why they came in here and started speaking shit immediately like do humans not have any god dam manners.

Heeseung chuckled..

Heeseung : Ah seems like mr "I hate everyone" has fallen inloveeee

Jay : what? Ew heeseung just fuckin no.

Heeseung : well whatever u say but ive found myself an angel like target.

Jay : well goodluck trying to kill them i  tried but something in me couldn't its annoying as shit.

Heeseung smirked before saying.

Heeseung : well park Jay all i can say is seems like u just found ur love at first sight-

Jay : stfu.

After saying that he dissappered into thin air leaving heeseung saddenened that he cant tease him anymore

Nonetheless he teleported to his ramen loving twin shim jaehyun or what they like to call him jake.

Heeseung teleported to Jakes room to find him passed out

Heeseung : well this motherfucker probably has no goddam clue on whats going on..

Heeseung decided to leave jake and teleport to the humans room..

In ni-kis and jungwons room..

Heeseung tiptoed next to his target..
As heeseung reached there he was in awe..he never fell inlove he never found anyone he would be down bad for but this human or angel as heeseung liked to call him had him wondering why he felt the way he did towards this human...

Heeseung signed before carefully carrying ni-ki bridal style in his arms he smiled softly at the sleeping boy in his arms maybe he could keep him alive for awhile..or maybe forever..

Heeseung teleported them to his room and gently set ni-ki down on his Bed he covered ni-ki in blankets so that he wouldnt get cold..after he did that he joined him in Bed and cuddled up to him with his hands around ni-kis waist and his head between ni-kis shoulder and neck inhaling the sweet scent of him..

Soon- he drifted off to sleep..

______________________________________

Hey guys sorry for not updating for so long I had writers block-😭