truth or strip- neteyam x reader

p in v / mostly domneteyam but a little domreader /

This is based off of before Quaritch returned
__________________________________
Neteyam joined me as I was laying with my back against a stump under the tree of voices in the midst of eclipse. He had this 'fun' idea to ask each other inappropriate questions and we had to answer honestly or else we had to take an item of clothing off.

"You ready?" He asked me with a grin that plastered 'excited' all over his face.

"I think so" I laughed and leaned my head against my hand, with my elbow resting on the stump, he did the same.

"Alright. First question, whats your favourite position?" He bluntly asked.

I bursted out laughing at the absurdity, "uhm.." I wanted to say it, you know I did. I just wanted to see how fast I could get him flustered. He looked at all my accessories and looked back at me as it to say 'you know what to do".

I looked down and chose my neck accessory to take off. It clipped off at the back and I placed it in the space between us.
"My turn. One confession you're too scared to tell me?" I smirked.

His face turned a light shade between purple and blue and he thought for a moment, "You want me to be honest?" He asked and I nodded. "I uhm.. Last time we were here, the real reason I left early wasnt because I had to be back for dinner. It was because I got hard."

As you'd expect, I was stunned. Obviously I didnt want to judge him or make him feel embarrassed so I just nodded continued on.

"Your turn" I smiled.

"Okay. Have you ever thought about me like that? In a sexual way, I mean." He asked slowly, trying to read my face before continuing with the question. Suddenly, I could feel butterflies swarm in my stomach and a certain second heartbeat began with a rush of heat. I sat up and sat on my knees. I untied my chest accessory and placed it next to me before crawling closer to you.

"How about you find out" I said, straddling him. His face was flushed and his ears perked up as my rearranged his loincloth underneath me. He placed his hands on the sides of my thighs as I leaned into the side of his neck, attacking it with kisses and leaving hickeys. He pushes me down onto his groin by my thighs and I began to rock my hips back and forth.

He bucks his hips up into me and breathes heavy as I kiss down to his collarbone, finding his soft spot. He glides his hands to my waist and squeezes it as I continue to suck on his soft spot while grinding on his clothed dick.

"Please.." Neteyam breathlessly whispered as he tugged at my loincloth before pulling it off. I broke away from his neck and moved backwards to palm him through his loincloth.

"Y/n please just do it" He whined, desperate to feel pleasure. He started to grind into my hand and let out soft whimpers. I peeled his loincloth off in a matter of seconds.

Oh god, there isnt a single chance this wont split me in two.

I wrap my hand around his cock and jerked slowly but firmly, making sure to focus on the underside of the tip where he seemed most sensitive.

His uncontrollable whimpering and moans made my cunt flush with heat. I crawled closer towards him, my tail swishing excitedly as i pull him on top of me. His ears went upturned in a heartbeat as he snaked a hand in between us and slowly but very firmly circled my clit.

"Mm I want to fuck you so bad you have no idea~" He groaned before grasping his cock in his hand and rubbing his tip against my wet slit.

"Then fuck me. I have wanted you to fuck me relentlessly for years. Please 'teyam, please please do it." I begged, he moaned at my response and looked as though he was going to cum from that sentence alone. His brows furrowed as he pushed his hard dick inside. I moaned in surprise  at how much it stretched me out.

He gasped and gripped my waist, "so fucking tight..." He grunted as he pulled out, immediately shoving it back in. He closes his eyes, focusing on what he was doing.

He hit my g-spot, hard. "NETEYAM! oh my- right there. Dont you fucking dare stop." I scream. This obviously fuelled his excitement and he sped up, hitting the right spots.

I could feel a knot forming in my stomach, by the look on his face he could too. I arch my back as his thrusts get sloppier.

"Fuck..." He whimpered.

"Teyam, Im close" I moaned, grabbing the back of his neck.

"Me too princess, holy shit youre so tight" He struggles to get words out as I could feel my pussy tighten, my orgasm building at a rapid pace.

"I-im gonna cum!" He moans loudly, "Ah- fuck! Holy fuck" He groaned, clenching his jaw as he filled me with cum. He continued to pound into me to make me cum too.

It wasnt long after until my breathing got heavier and my legs began to shake. He took one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking and licking around my sensitive buds. He switched between them, sending me on the edge of exploding.

He began to rub my clit while mercilessly pounding into me, it only took seconds until I completely came undone in front of him. The sounds that came out of my mouth was a mix of a scream and a whimper. With what felt like an explosion, my pussy pulsated extremely hard and he pulled his dripping cock out of me.

I slowed down my breathing while he controlled his. A mixture of our cum leaked out of my pussy and he swiped his finger along my slit and put it into my mouth where I happily sucked it off his middle finger.

He collapsed next to me and placed his hands on his chest. I turned my head to where my accessories were piled. I laughed, "We didnt even get to question four"

He propped himself up on his elbows and stared at the pile before laughing.
"I think we should get back to camp before anyone notices were gone." Neteyam adds. We immediately got up and he helped me tie my chest piece back on. I just held my neck accessory as we didnt have time to put it back on. He grabbed me by the hand and we sprinted back to camp.

__________________________________

FINALLY DONE! IM SORRY IF IT ISNT THAT GOOD AS I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BEFORE
Lmk what you thought and please feel free to give advice or request something!