Chapter 24

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I pouted while lay on aria couch I had texted the girls sos and knew they would be over soon.

The worst part of this is I don't have Atticus to hug and be my emotional support dog. He had to do his training and had been gone for almost four days.

Now knowing what I knew there are other Reasons that Irvin wanted to get him trained. Like for protection. I was connecting all the dots in my head recalling all the moments that just screamed mafia.

I didn't know how to react to the shock of Irvin running a mafia I tried to think logically. I knew if Irvin wanted to hurt me he would been did it or not told me that he was the lead of the American mafia. Or shown me where the warehouse was.

Irvin Lead of the American mafia

This is insane.

Aria walked in with a tub of ice cream and I thank her as she sat down. I didn't know if I should tell aria and Zoey . But I didn't want to be that stupid girl who fell in into the trap of a mafia men. One of those girls in the movies that have you yelling at the screen on how stupid she is cause we keep on tripping on air when chased by a serial killer.

Of course Zoey come barging in the place with a Pile of snacks in hand.

"I knew he was a good for nothing bitch I already called a hit men don't worry ny" she makes me smiles before I realized what she had said. This girl is crazy.

"No thanks not it" I said.

" girl what happened I then". Said aria. I didn't know whether I should be telling them but I didn't know what else to do.

" Irvin brought me to a meeting when this girl started calling me a bitch and said that I was fat. He killed her like really killed her just to tell me that he was a part of the mafia actually the mafia boss. "
I just saying everything that came to mind. Rambling on about the earlier events.

"Girl he is a mafia boss girl you just getting luckier and luckier". Zoey said and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"How is that good" I reasoned and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Girl in my romance, books the mafia boss is always hot, sexy and overprotective. Either way the man obviously love you and this is the happiest I have ever since you

Like the other day you never have fun at the club he had you dancing, twerking, and making out in public. You wear way more revealing clothes, he got you a dog and he haven't hurt you once since the mouths you have known him

So what if he his a mafia boss"

I sigh after hearing aria say those things. I know I feel safe around him. But I just don't know am I just too stupid to see what's right in-front of me.  It took me years too her the reals Jace was if it's the same with Irvin.

"You guys make it sound so easy he kills people for a living" they both rolled there eyes.

" I am trying say this in the nicest way possible but bitch don't mess up the good things you got going for you" Zoey say and I would have laughed if this wasn't a serious moment.

Well that Zoey for you she always is going to say what on mind. "And besides you always have us on speed dial if it's some suspicious shit"

I thought about the everything while the girls and I got ready for the movie night aka my type of party.

Both of them over ruled me and we ended up watching some scary movie that had me screaming on the top of my lungs every minute. Instead of watching Disney movie where I would've sung along to all the songs.

A text came through around from around midnight which my me rethink my decision of immediately telling him to drop me off at aria's. Before telling where I stood in this while situation.

The text

My man 💕😩🥵💗
Good night love ❤️

He was cute to put the emoji in the text because I remember him saying that he didn't get the point in putting emojis.

But he knew I love emojis. Cause I almost broke up with him after those word came out of his mouth. Well not really but I was thinking about it.

The fact that he took his time to use emojis make me love this man even more.

Time skip

the next morning and I woke up lay out on the couch the girls in deep sleep. Aria had her head on my legs, Zoey hanging half off the couch. I chuckled at them getting up and to go answer the door.not before taking a picture of them for later blackmail.

My eyes open wide as I heard a dog
the jump on me. i can't process every thing but the one thing I do process that it was Atticus attacking me with kisses.

wait Atticus I thought he was suppose to be training.

I hear whistle then someone saying "come" I immediately look at the person notcing Irvin's voice. irvin stood there in the door way in his usual suit. holding something and one hand and Atticus leash in the other. I small smile creep on my face. and I can't help but to go up to him kissing him. smacking his ass for good measure.

"how did you get atticus here"

"he finished his training early just got him back this morning" I look over in his other hand noticing the chocolate covered strawberries in one hand.

I take them in excitement this man knows me away too well.

💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗
Thank you for 80k+ reads

I just plan the rest of the book out I think it coming close to the end.
I thinks it's going to be 8 more chapters at most but don't be worried.