Chapter 1 - Orientation Day

"Daddddyyyyy!! Gising naaa!! Malelate na ako nyan eh!! 1st day na 1st day malelate, nakoooo that is sooooo embarrasiiiing!! Ddddaadddy!!! Wake up!!"

I woke up my daddy who is deeply sleeping right now..It is Orientation day..the first day of my Highschool life.

Im Iris Reizell N. Bantillo, 12 years old. A 1st year high school student and an author in Wattpad.

My daddy rushed and we went to Calamba Institute on time. When we got there, we saw 2 blackboards. There, the teachers had posted the 9 different grade 7 sections. By the time I found mine, I kissed my daddy goodbye and rushed to my air-conditioned grade 7 Tulip room.

Before getting in, I knocked and the teacher let me in. We are arranged in alphabetical order, seperated with boys. We are 42 in class and my eyes was landed on 1.

"Ok class, it is time to introduce ourselves. I'll start with myself and proceed to the girls and to the boys." Ms.Hernandez told us.

I'm 2nd in the girls because my surname started with 'B'. I am the kind of a person who has a lot of confidence and energy when infront with someone beside me. And When im alobe in the front, Im shy.

"Hi Im Trixie Antinero..."

and now it's my turn.

"Hi, Im Iris Reizell N. Bantillo, graduated from Agapeland Christian Academy, I lived in Bucal, and im a jadine fan." I introduced myself and i looked at my crush and i saw that he was staring right at me..

"You may sit down now." Ms.Hernandez told me and cut off my thoughts. I realized that im standing there for 30seconds after i introduced myself. An dnow they are all laughing at me. But that's fine, i think.

"Im sorry." then i sat down on my assigned seat.

And the introduction went on.. and it is HIS turn.. He went into the front, i was looking right at him and he looked right back. Our eyes locked at each other, and it lasted for a several seconds then he started talking.

"Hi, my name is John Isidore M. Pedernal.." that is all i've heared.. his name is all i want to hear .. his voice is too muscular.. he is almost perfect.

Then after an hour orso, the school bell rang and it is dissmisal, and we all went out. But I headed straightly in the canteen because im so hungry and i also eat when im stressed out.

After I bought food, My old fella, Rhine Sanchez, found me. We chitchat alot at that time, and also, ate a lot. Our parents had arrived and fetched us and we waved goodbye to each other. When we got back home, An ordinary things i've done, and got ready to go to sleep. But before i went to dreamland, I wrote at my Highschool Diary. I made it after i graduated from elementary, I also made it so i can recall my memories after i graduated hs and college. I wrote all the things happened in school today, even Isidore. After i wrote down, i closed my diary and placed it under my pillow and went to sleep. But I COULDN'T. I was thinking all about him. Maybe this is the thing they call

"FIRST LOVE".