Prologe 01

Masako Hasegawa is the only daughter of the powerful Hasegawa family, she was forced to marry the Emperor 'Arthur' by her grandfather
She doesn't hesitate and agrees because her beloved father has died, while she and her mother are being shamed by the family so that she can support her mother, She agrees and marries the young toxic Emperor. Sadly, not long after her marriage, her mother followed her father. Without anyone, she still forced herself to move on with her life. She later gave birth to two children with the emperor, After the second child was born and she got pregnant the 3rd time, she was puzzled, she saw that her husband was strangely nice and sweet and always in a hurry, She asked her husband butler about his strange actions, turns out that her husband the emperor was meeting another lady, and already have a child, but because of her low status, he can't make her his second wife. But because Masako was too kindhearted, she invited the mistress to stay at the palace with the illegitimate child, but after some time while Masako was 8 months pregnant, the mistress poisoned her so she could take the seat of the empress. Luckily, Masako survived the deadly poison, but her unborn child didn't, After all that, her husband didn't seem to care about her. Because of that, she doesn't want to be poisoned again, She asks for a divorce and he happily grants it, but she doesn't get to bring her dear children with her, so she visits them for the final time and says goodbye.