Chapter 2

Time skip

10 years later

Lotus pier market

The market is lively as always. The merchants are cheerful as their goods were selling out. A 10 year old kid wearing Jiang sect heir robes with his clarity bell swaying along as he kept running through the lively market with a sack of lotus seeds towards the Mansion of the Lotus pier.

"A-Xian stop running!" yelled the 15 year old Jiang sect first heir Jiang Cheng courtesy Wanyin.

"As if I'll listen to you Cheng-Ge!" said the 10 year old second Jiang sect heir Jiang Ying courtesy Wuxian laughing cheerful as always.

"You- Come here you little brat!" said Jiang Cheng angrily as he kept chasing after his baby brother into the mansion.

"Let's see if you can say the same thing here Cheng-Ge" said Jiang Ying with a smug smile on his face as he stopped running right before his family and friends who were watching the brothers coming in the mansion chasing eachother.

Jiang Cheng halts seeing his mother looking at them with a serious look and starts sweating.

Seeing this Jiang Ying starts laughing "hahahaha! That's how you should be! You kitty in the disguise of tiger!"

"You-!" Jiang Cheng got flushed as everyone starts laughing or smiling at what Jiang Ying said.

"Now now you two stop fighting, A-Xian didn't you saw who came for our company" said Yanli making Jiang Ying look behind with a big smile.

"Of course I did! Xuan-Ge, Sang-Ge and Zhan-Ge came to pick us up and give company to us as we travel to Gusu Lan Sect for lectures!" Said Jiang Ying with a brighter smile as he hugs the said three after dropping the sack of Lotus seeds.

"Yeah yeah whatever" said Zixuan rolling his eyes all while patting the kid's head.

"That's right A-Xian" said Huaisang smiling and covering half of his face with his hand fan.

"Mn" said Lan Wangji with the smallest smile which was barely visible.

Jiang Ying gives them another bright smile as Jiang Cheng rolls his eyes at this and then smirks as a plan popped up in his head. "A-Niang..." Jiang Cheng got his mother's attention and continues "Do you know why I came chasing after A-Xian in the first place?" Jiang Cheng smirk even more seeing Jiang Ying freeze and turn to him showing his horror filled face and then saw his mother signal him to tell why and continues again.

"That's because I caught him drinking wine along with those Lotus seeds that he just brought in a sack with him" as soon as Jiang  Cheng said this everyone's eyes gotten wide and they all turned to Jiang Ying who by now reached the front gate of the mansion silently and shouted out his name well except Wangji who wore a serious face "A-YING!/A-XIAN!!"

Jiang Ying gets startled and turns to his family with a nervous smile as he asks nervously "Y-yes....you guys c-called me...?"

"Come here right now A-Xian...." Fengmian said with a serious face.

Jiang Ying went stiff a bit but managed to speak.

"Sorry but I have to go some-" Jiang Ying got cut off as he got grabbed by Jiang Cheng when was about to take off from there. "Ah! Cheng-Ge let go of me!" Jiang Ying tries to free himself but all went futile as his brother's arm strength is the only thing he couldn't surpass due to his age.

"No way you are gonna escape this one A-Xian" Jiang Cheng said as he dragged Jiang Ying back to his parents.

After a while