Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE

"Where is he?!" Louis Tomlinson practically screamed.

"Room 246 on floor 2." Dr. Evans said.

He rushed so fast down the hallway the other boys couldn't catch up.

"241.... 243.... 245.. and 246."

He was unprepared for the sight he saw.

TWO DAYS AGO...

"GUYS, GUESS WHAT?!" Louis yelled as he came back from the car dealer. "I got a... MOTORCYCLE!" Niall came outside to look with a half- eaten sandwich in his hand. He said something, but Louis couldn't understand him because he had food in his mouth.

"What?" Louis said.

"It's so beautiful!" he said.

Then, Harry came out the door with a towel around his waist.

"Louis, I was taking a shower!" he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry Haz. But isn't she grand?" Louis said.

"I'd have to admit, she is beautiful. But it looks like she could use some work. And fix that back tire!" Harry said.

That's Harry for you. Trying to make sure Louis was safe 24/7. Louis may be older, but Harry is very protective over him.

"Alright, alright." he said.

Niall heard a loud beeping from the fire alarm from the crack in the front door, and he said, "MY CAKE! I FORGOT ABOUT IT!"

Harry and Louis just stood there, trying not to burst out laughing. Try decided to go see if Niall needed any help.

The cake was black as coal. Niall got it out and said, "..... poor cake."

"It's okay Niall, Louis and I will make you another one!" Harry said.

"And I never said I'd do that!" Louis said.

"C'mon Boo, please? For Niallll?" Harry said..

"Fine..." he said.