Chapter 4

Hey guysss! So I've had 11 more reads in about 12 hours?! Thanks:* Also, how am I doing? I don't really know, but my opinion is the story isn't that great. But here's an updateee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FOUR

Harry's POV

I woke up, finding Louis falling off the bed. For as long as I can remember, he's always been a restless sleeper. He's the one I'll miss the most when I'm gone. I put on some black sweat pants and a blue v-neck and walk down the hall.

I guess Im the first up. Because I'm up first, I have to cook the other lads breakfast. I decided to put a bunch of toast in the toaster, get out some eggs, and fry up some bacon.

I set the plates out with different proportions, for each of my mates. Zayn- no eggs, just bacon and three pieces of toast. Liam- a little bit of eggs, one piece of bacon, and two pieces of toast. Niall- eyerything, piled up high. Louis- two pieces of bacon, a piece of toast, and a lot of eggs (with a pinch of salt and pepper). I shaped it all to look like a smiley face, to amuse him.

Then, he came down the hall. He still had no shirt, but he had on light grey sweatpants. Damn, he looked sexy.

"Hey Louis!" I said. "I made breakfast!"

"And I'm guessing that one's mine?" he said, pointing to the smiley face one.

"Yep, made just for you," I said.

Louis sat down and started on his eggs. "Perfect amount of salt and pepper," he said.

"Thanks," I replied.

" Harry, could you do me a favor?" he asked.

"Sure, anything for you!" I said, almost too cheerfully.

"Could you help me.... bring Eleanor back her things she left over here?"

"Sure pal," I replied.

"Thanks, I dont want to go over by myself. It would be really awkward." he said.

"Also, one more thing..." he said.

"What?" I asked him,

"Would you like to.... um... nevermind," he said.

"Noooo, you have to tell me Boo!" I told him. He can't just say 'Also, one more thing...' and then not tell me!

"Okay, well do you wanna maybe.... go on like.... an official date this afternoon...?"

I was stunned. I was overcome with joy. I said, "Louis, nothing would make me happier."

We arrived at Eleanor's apartment. "Harry, could you carry this other box?" he asked.

"Sure," I said.

We went up two flights of stairs and finally found door #11.

Louis knocked.

No answer.

He knocked again.

No answer.

Finally, a man came to the door without a shirt and some messed up hair.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi," Louis replied.

"So... do you need something?" he said.

"Oh, right. These are some of Eleanor's things," Louis said.

"Honey, just tell them you're busy and to come back later!" Eleanor said in the background.

Louis POV.

Honey? Did she say honey? So, it's only been two days and she found someone else already. And they're already shagging?! Bitch. I decided just not to say anything, and to give the man her things. I went back down and got into the car, Harry following.

"She doesn't matter anymore, Lou. You have me." Harry said.

He just reminded me. I only have him for two weeks. I started tearing up at that thought.

"Louis?" he said.

"Just thinking, that's all," I replied.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he asked.

"I can't do it anymore, Haz. All this with Eleanor, with the band, all these other things; it's too much stress! And then theres you, and your disease.." I started crying. He saw the tears, and he wiped them from my eyes. I looked at him. We stared into eachothers eyes, until he pressed his lips firmly onto mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Please leave feedback! :*