Chapter 3

Hey guys. If there's anything you want to happen, just say so. It could be added to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THREE

Louis POV

How could this happen? Harry won't tell me what virus it is, but all I know is my Haz is dying. My heart is crushed.

And when I though the whole "Larry Stylinson" was finally happening. We've been trying to cuddle recently, and it happens alot. I just don't know if he likes me that way. It doesn't matter. It's not like he'll just make some miraculous recovery. The doctor said he was SURE Harry wouldn't make it.

Haz has been trying to comfort me ever since Eleanor broke up with me. He's also seemed happier, which gives me some hope....

No. He's straight... Is he? Sometimes, he acts like he might date a guy....

It was three months ago. We were sitting on the couch. My hand was on top of the remote. I saw him, inching his hand closer and closer, until it was on mine. I looked at him, and he had a smirk on his face.

I just wish we could go onto the couch, and cuddle now. Somehow I resist the urge to ask. "Haz.... I don't know what to say. Do any of the other boys know?"

"Nope, I didn't tell any of them," he said. "Also, if I'm gonna.... die, then I don't wanna keep any secrets from you guys."

"Secrets?" I said. "Like what?"

"Well, I've had a huge crush on you since as far back as I can remember. Taylor Swift, all the other girls, we were fake dating just for the media. I love you, Boo."

I couldn't help blushing. But this can't work. He will be gone in two weeks.

"I... I love you too Haz."

He got a huge smile across his face. "Let's go upstairs and take a nap, huh?"

"Sure," I said.

We got upstairs, and we went to the guest room. It's the only bedroom that has a queen bed. "Is it ok if I sleep in my boxers and no shirt?" Harry said.

"Yeah, as long as I can too," I said.

We layed down, and he wrapped his arms around me. I turned around to see him face-to-face, and he was sound asleep.

So peaceful.

I'll miss that the most.