COOKING FOR HIM!!

*In the office*

*a rough and rugged looking man came out of a black porche car with cold expression...his aura was screaming power only...he is no one else but,Daniel Johnson..his soft side is only for his family..now,he became romantic too just for his wife...After coming out of the car,he walked in the office...all the people around him get shivers due to the powerful aura of his..nevertheless, everyone bow to him in respect....then,he went inside his cabin..then,he called his secretary Mark.. *

*after sometime someone knocked at the door and Daniel coldly said to come in..*

Mark:sir,you called me??

Daniel(coldly): yeah...since,I wasn't here,how was everything  going on??

Mark: sir everything was fine..but,the project of Mr Edward is still pending!!what should we do??he is ready to pay any amount for the project...

Daniel:let me think...isn't it weird that he is quite desperate to collaborate with us??

Mark: yeah,sir...I also thought so..but,it can be possible that he wants to be in alliance  with our company since,it is the biggest company  in the whole America!!

Daniel: possible...ok,you go...I'll talk to my brother and then,decide..

Mark: ok sir..by the way,congrats for your wedding ,sir!!

Daniel: how did you know that??

Mark: Leo sir told about it...

Daniel: ohh!!ok,you can go...

*thinking about his wife a smile appeared in his face..so,he decided to call her..*

*meanwhile,with Scarlet*

*after Daniel went office scarlett started feeling lonely without him..*

Alice(teasing): already,missing him??

Scarlett(blushing):no..no...it's not like that..

Alice(teasing): is it so??

Scarlett: yeah..

Alice(chuckled): ok..ok..I stop teasing you..I'll keep the rest for your husband(wink)

*scarlett blushed..suddenly,Olivia also came there..*

Olivia: what are you two talking about??

Alice: nothing serious...just trying to know eachother..After all,when her husband will come,she can't give us time(teased)

*scarlett became embarrassed and Olivia chuckled*

Olivia: ok...ok...you both make your bonding strong and,I'm going to my office..ok??

Scarlett: do you work anywhere??

Alice: yeah..she is a fashion designer...she have her own office..

Olivia: you can come to see,if you want..

Scarlett(smile): I would love to..but,some other day...

Olivia: sure..

Alice: I'll come too..

Olivia(chuckled):ok..ok..now,I'm going..

*then,she went from there..suddenly,Alice phone started to ring..so,a smirk appeared in her face*

Alice(smirk): looks like,your husband can't work that's why called..

*scarlett became embarrassed and Alice put the phone on speaker*

*in call*

Alice:how did you call me,huh??

Daniel: just go and give the phone to scarlett!!