STRONG CONNECTION!!

Scarlett(blankly): what the hell are you doing??

*hearing the voice eva got scared and angry at the same time..but later,she thought to manipulate scarlett..so,she hurriedly ran towards her...*

Eva(fake crying): save me please...he was molesting me....

*scarlett was completely silent..she was just staring at daniel...*

Eva(fake crying): I tried to stop him....but___

*she was cutted by scarlett*

Scarlett(blankly): while taking my name??

Eva(confused): huh??

Scarlett(blankly): he was molesting you by moaning my name??isn't it weired??

Eva(stuttering): i-i

Scarlett(blankly): leave...before I do something wrong with you...

*Eva got scared and rushed to her room..then,scarlett closed the door and went close to Daniel..she was about to touch him but,Daniel stopped her...*

Daniel(breathing heavily): d-don't  please....aaahhh!!!s-scarlett..I n-need her...

*scarlett smiled and cupped his cheeks*

Scarlett(softly): look at me,love..it's me...

*scarlett started checking him if she marked him or not...luckily, she didn't...but,there was some nail marks on his biceps..*

Daniel(groaning): s-scarlett..

Scarlett: I'm here...see...

*as soon as he felt it was scarlett, he throw her on bed and hovered over her..*

Daniel(breathing heavily): I c-can't take i-it anymore..

*saying that he smashed their lips together...he was kissing her hungrily...while kissing her,he torn her dress and threw it on the floor..then,he snatch the necklace,letting all the stones fall down...soon,he took off his pants too...then he torn his innerwear  and attacked on her boobs...scarlett was moaning loudly due to the pain and pleasure...*

Scarlett(moaning):aaahhh!!slow down...

*but Daniel was not in his sense to control his inner beast....without preparing her,he entered her hole making her scream loudly...he started thrusting inside her aggressively while sucking her boobs....he kept continuing until,they both passed out...*

-----------------------------------

*Next Morning*

* Daniel woke up, feeling a bad headache....*

Daniel(groaning): oh fuck!!it's paining so much..

*then,he noticed, he is in his room and also saw the condition of his room...he is naked on bed...there was clothes scattered on the floor....even,a little amount of blood was in the bed sheet..seeing that Daniel widen his eyes*

Daniel(confused): what the hell??what happened  last night?? As per I remember, I was bringing Eva home...then,I was feeling ho___

*his eyes  widen thinking about last night*

Daniel: fuck no!!!!have I done something  wrong??no...no ..please....

*suddenly, he remembered about scarlett..*

Daniel: oh shit....scarlett!!!what will she think about me??Will she leave me??no..no...don't think like that...I can't leave without her..

*just then,the door opened and scarlett entered with a tray in her hand... seeing her Daniel was about to stand up but,scarlett stopped him. *