Big Smile Beth

Victim #5: Beth Yentsten
Rule #5: Once you hear her don't turn around

Beth was always happy to have company or anyone talk to her, hey the more the merrier right? She would always have a happy grin on her face, but I guess it didn't please the killer. So he helped her by taking of her braces!

Chris we all know how much you underestimated Beth and laughed at her. She was nice to you wasn't she? And she'll continue to do so.

It all starts at the cabins, you'll hear a tap in the window, your curiousity will win and you'll want to check.
That's when you'll see her, hanging upside down with her hands from a distance, she stares at you with a toothy smile.

If you keep staring at her she doesn't move, but if you look away for a moment, there she is pressed down on the window, when she breaths the window gets foggy.

She looks pale and her face is all bloody and ...wait where are her braces? Did she take them off? It's doesn't look like it...were they.. forcefully token off? 

As you try to turn around, to move on with your journey, she bangs on the window shaking her head and slowly letting a "no". No? What does she mean? Then suddenly you feel warm breathing from behind,close to your ears.

Hey if you wanna survive.... LISTEN TO THE GIRL OUT THE WINDOW! Never turn around when she's around.

The creature behind you is still unknown, every person that tried to discover what it was...well..let's just say they didn't live up to tell their story...

Poor Beth After all you did to her, after all that hell, she still wants you help you! Talk about a kind soul! If it was me I wouldn't have let you go Chris....

Reason of death:
Beth needed to use the confessional but was afraid to go alone, since it was day time the group encouraged her to go alone since it's safer. Right? Wrong. The killer was standing there when she arrived, she was so shocked that all she could do was give the killer a sheepish smile. Well you can tell he didn't like it, she tried to run away but he grabbed her by her ponytail and covered her mouth. He took her far away from camp and bashed her head on a boulder many times untill she no longer was breathing, then he looked at her she was still smiling which angered him, so he took of her braces. Her body was found by Courtney