The Waters Of Noah

Victim #7: Noah Mudaliar
Rule #7: Mind your business

Noah was frequently picked on because of his smartness and his sarcasm, which made it difficult for him to have friends. He wasn't really bothered by it, he just wished people would leave him alone, but not alone in a killer infested forest to be strangled and drowned to death, it was more that he could handle.

You've explored the forest to end up with no hope to escape, that's when you end up in the lake, his home.

Don't take gambles when you're messing with the dead, Chris, you might be just his type. He has an eye for an easy mark, a victim that's easy to swoon.

You'll hear a soft humming from afar, it belongs to him. You'll follow the voice not realizing that the darkness reaching for  you very slowly.

There he is alone in the middle of the lake, his voice was hypnotizing you. You'll feel chill coming up your neck, that's how he plays the game, smooth and delicate.

He'll give you just enough rope to hang yourself, you realise that there is no other choice so you move forward. If you do so move slowly and stay out of his reach, or else he'll drag you down to the debts of the lake beside him...

"Hello? Hello? Someone here? We're trapped in this island uhhh wawanakwa island please hurry help us there's a killer on the loose alot of us died we can't survive much there's no food no supplies please help u-"
Well that was embarrassing...keep up! You're doing a good job Chris you can make it!...?

Reason of death:
The group was separated into 2 to find food. Noah was in the same group as Duncan and they got lost in the darkness. The two got in an argument about leadership and directions, Duncan got furious so he forced the group to leave Noah alone in the forest because he was a loner. Left alone the killer strangled him with a rope, stabed him and drowned him in the lake. His body was found by Cody...