Concert

2 months had passed, and luckily, Jun-Sun hasn't found out. Vo's debut song was called "VII." It was a normal leveled song, with only some high notes. What was difficult, however, was the choreography. Each move exerted great strength from the user, and it would be a gurantee that if I didn't hide the food, they would collapse halfway through the song. But I DID hide the food, and quite well actually. And here they stand, with great energy. I know they can do it. They will.

"STARRING, VO!!"

Su-Park came out first, doing a triple backflip and landing perfectly, making the crowd go wild. Cho-Dae came out second, hands in pockets, lollipop in her mouth. And somehow, she gained millions of fangirls in less than 2 minutes.. Ahem, next came Ae-Myung, her posture perfect, chin up, and eyes shining brightly. Same thing with Cho-Dae, but it was the nerds who fangirled. And last but certainly not least, Ami. She had no reaction whatsoever, but expirienced K-POP fans went berserk for the "Lone Wolf" type and cheered harder than any other concert I've ever heard. Then, the lights went black, then pink, then white, then black again. A retro-like kind of beat started off the concert, then Su-Park stepped forward, doing some extremely difficult gymnastics moves, while Ae-Myung directed the crowds attention to Cho-Dae, who was doing some trippy movements, while backing up Su-Park. Ami came on stage and immediatley stole the spotlight. They sang as they danced, and soon, it came time for the high note. First came Su-Park, who yelled out, "LEMME HEAR YA!!" The crowd shouted in anticipation, and Ae-Myung's attention diverting skills were a sucess, and everyone's eyes were on Ami. She sang the high note, almost perfectly. The crowd cheered as if they knew who they're bias was already. Lightsticks were like flaming comets, raining down on the stage, as if it was Earth. Me and Han-Yu stood proudly, and I bet Hyun-Lee is watching this on the security cameras. "You did well." Han-Yu nudged my shoulder. I nudged hers back, "I could say the same for you!"

"Your right. You both did well."

Motherfucker. My head turned instantley at the voice I knew too well. Jun-Sun. "You.. How the fuck?" He shrugged, puffing up his coat. "You know.. I wonder.. Even with my severe diet, they still seem to be gaining weight.." Oh fuck. "Could someone.. Be giving them food in secret?" Shit! I forgot to analyze that part..!! "Fuck off!" I grabbed his coat, pulling him closer to me, close enough I could choke him without trying. "My, my! In-Jyung, it was you all along! And here I thought Mae-Ko was slacking!" Mae-Ko was in charge of the security footage. But Hyun-Lee and Mae-Ko have a very... Intimate relationship, and Mae-Ko is very serious about that relationship, so he was willing to do what it takes to keep it. "Mae-Ko did nothing! He was never involved in this!" Jun-Sun scoffed, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Is he now?" A tall, shadowy figure soon became visible. A person dressed in baggy jeans and a hoodie with grey eyes and black hair looked at me and Han-Yu with guilty eyes. "Mae-Ko.." Tears fell from his eyes, while Jun-Sun laughed menacingly. "Poor Mae-Ko here was willing to tell me everything, just so his beloved could still keep they're job! What love, huh?" He grabbed Mae-Ko's hands, knowing full well Mae-Ko's hand were the most sensitive part of his body. "Ah!" He cried out. "It's over, In-Jyung. Haha-"

"Hands off."

Hyun-Lee jumped higher than my paycheck, slashing slightly more sharper darts at Jun-Sun. "Hyun-Lee!" They took Mae-Ko's sensitive hands, holding them carefully into theirs. "Are you alright?" Mae-Ko nodded, guilt overcoming him. "I'm so-" He was cut off by Hyun-Lee's lips colliding into his. Han-Yu rolled her eyes, muttering, "lovebirds." I was left absoloutley flabbergasted as Hyun-Lee pulled away, looking disgustingly at Jun-Sun. "Next time, I will find you and hunt you down, Jun-Sun."

TBC