𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Stiles and I are hauled into a room and roughly thrown inside, the door slamming shut behind us with a loud bang that echoes through the room.

"Get back here and let us out, you spineless little shits!" I holler in anger, slamming my fists against the metal door.

I try to summon my magic to blast open the door, little pink sparks lighting up and fading away in my palms.

"You're fucking joking me" I spit out in disbelief, realising they must have some sort of talisman or something here that is draining my energy.

I let out a rage filled scream and throw myself at the door, kicking it and hitting it with my bloody knuckles.

"Natalia, enough!" Stiles warns me and I'm grabbed away from the door into his arms "Deep breathes, yeah?"

"Okay" I breathe out, pressing my forehead to his chest to listen to his heartbeat and letting him stroke my hair.

A loud roar sounds through the air and knowing that it belongs to my brother causes my anxiety to climb, but I try to focus on the beat of Stiles' heart.

The sound of the latch on the door opening makes me perk up and I turn my head to see the door open. Stiles' grip on my tightens protectively and he pulls me away from the door.

Scott, Malia and Kira are thrown into the room unconscious and the door is slammed shut again. Stiles' arms fall to his sides once he sees I'm calm and we rush to Scott's side in worry.

Malia and Kira stir awake and the latter sits by Scott's opposite me while the former sits next to me and toys with my fingers in boredom as Stiles searches the room for a way out.

"You're not gonna find anything, dork" I sigh out defeatedly.

"He's awake. Guys, he's awake" Kira announces and I look down to see my brother's eyes peeling open.

"Scott, you okay?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah" Scott nods, letting Kira and I help him up "They don't have him. They don't have Derek"

"We know. But right now, they've got Lydia" Kira replies and Scott's head whips to Stiles and I.

"Lydia? What do they want with Lydia?" He asks.

"I have no clue" I huff out, worried about the safety of the strawberry blonde.

The young Alpha jumps to his feet and races over to the door. He grabs the side of the door and uses all his strength to try and rip it off the hinges, but it doesn't budge.

"We already looked for a way out" Kira tells the boy as he notices the claw marks on the walls "I think a lot of people have"

"I say when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it" Malia suggests.

"What about Lydia?" Kira questions.

"What about her?" Malia replies.

"We're not leaving without Lydia" I tell the werecoyote who furrows her brows.