Introduction Time

Hello beautiful and smart human beings to my first chapter (not really sense it is an intro but like, you get the idea ) welcome all, and i'll just try and introduce my OCs and characters before we get into any major stuff like full on chapters, just so you can get to know everyone ( at least, that matters in the story )

-Kuyma- A rather tall and gentle animal who enjoys spending time with friends and family, he is a wolf-bat ( thingy ) that has beautiful amber eyes and a dark-gray pelt with a bushy tail. Personality: Chill ( most of the time ), energetic, problem-solving, and shy at first, willingly, and stubborn.

-Myra- A medium-sized fox-deer ( thingy ) who enjoys collecting and making flower crowns with bright roses she finds when exploring the meadow of Mistville, she has light green eyes and a beautiful tan-beige pelt with white spots, with big ears and a stubby tail. Personality: Docile ( sometimes ), affectionate, ( sometimes ) high intelligence, energetic and creative.

-Latte- A tall cat-like hybrid who has a pure black pelt with only some white and brown spots on the hair, back, and tail, white freckles on the face with amber eyes and a long, fluffy tail and big ears. Personality: Emo ( kinda, I love this little shit ), timid, quiet ( quiet kid lol ), stubborn, ambitious, and protective ( RARELY ), responsible.

-Lycheefruit- ( or lychee, for short ). A short and fluffy creature that resembles a squirrel-( thingy ), with lilac-peachy pelt and brown eyes, a short and bushy tail. Personality: Energetic, ambitious, ( kinda ) brave, and calm.

-Boba- ( boba drink lol ). A short and stubby cat-hybrid who mainly acts like a dog, and related to Latte ( sadly ), with a pure white pelt, with a brown and black cape going down his back, and black spots on his hair, tail, legs, and ears with a rather bushy and plum tail that is quite long for his size, with light blue eyes. Personality: Chaotic, ( good and bad hehe ), ambitious, calm, joyful, lazy, ( MOST OF THE TIME ) stubborn, ( rarely ) and affectionate ( rarely ).

-Bird- A small mouse who lives near the woodland and between the meadow, with a short light brown pelt with specks of white spots and beige, with big brown eyes, and large ears, with a long and slim tail. Personality: Energetic, ambitious, timid, bright, ( as a sun lol ) and generous.

-Lunas- A large and fluffy wolf-hybrid who lives near Bird and enjoys exploring with her, Lunas has a light silver-gray and white tipped fur on the ears, tail, and paws, with a dark gray cape running down her back, and white moon markings below her eyes, small ears and a fluffy tail, with blue eyes. Personality: Aggressive, ( toward strangers ) stubborn, ambitious, and snappy.

-Ginger- A small orange fox who has white tipped fur on his legs, ears, ( tips ) tail, and eyes, but black ears and backlegs and brown eyes. Personality: Lazy, stubborn, skittish, joyful, and talkative.

When I am not so lazy, I'll add more. :3