Church camp baby

Eighteen year old Faith Anderson did her best to hide her enthusiasm. After all, the five foot eight inch pretty blonde was supposed to be the adult on a bus full of ten to twelve year old youngsters headed to church camp in the middle of June. For Faith it was more than a summer job, it was a chance to get out from under the thumb of her father, the Rev. Alexander Anderson, the ironafisted pastor of her church.

The next morning while her cabin full of 15 young girls was still asleep, Faih channged into her summer camp uniform then looked at herself in the mirrror. She wore her long blonde hair down instead of pinned up like her father insisted. And he never would have allowed her camp uniform. The light blue tee shirt showed off her budding B cup breasts and the navy blue shorts revealed her long slender legs.

Faith first saw him at lunch on the first day of summer camp. It was impossible not to see him. He was at least six feet tall with sandy blond hair and he was the most beautiful boy the 18 year old had ever seen. He was herding a group of young boys into the camp cafeteria. Faith's face reddened when he looked right at her.

"Hi...I'm Tommy Jones," he said holding  out his hand as he held his lunch tray with the other.

"Faith...Faith Anderson," she managed to stammer.

"That's a good church camp name," he smiled. "Do you mind if I have a seat?"

For the next few days, the two of them seemed to be thrown together for every camp activity. By the end of the first week, they were eating together and holding hands around the campfire held every night when the youngsters were in bed. A few days later they had their first timid kiss. Faith was sure they'd be penpals after the church camp was over. She knew her father would never approve of her having a boyfriend even though she was 18.

The last night before the end of church camp something stirred Faith from a sound sleep. Trying to see through the country darkness, the 18 year old saw a figure coming at her. Had a bear somehow gotten into her room? She was about to scream when suddenly there was a hand over her mouth.

"Shhhhhhh, it's me, Faith," a familiar voice whispered.

"Tommy...what are you doing here," she asked as she realized their bodies were pressing together.

"I just had to see you again," Tommy said as he kissed Faith passionately.

Tommy moved his hands under Faith's tee shirt to her bare breasts and began fondling them. The  18 year old never felt something that felt do good even though she knew her father would think it was a sin. Soon her nipples were rock hard and she was breathing rapidly.

Faith  didn't protest when Tommy pulled down her shorts and panties that had a wet spot in the crotch that the 18 year old virgin didn't know where it came from. When Tommy moved his hand to her secret place, Faith couldn't help moaning with pleasure. Nothing had ever felt so good.

It felt only natural for Faith to move her bent knees apart and let Tommy move his muscular body between them. Faith's eyes flew open when she felt Tommy's manhood pressing against her most intimate area. Before the 18 year old could protest, Tommy pushed inside her and in a flash or pain, Faith's virginity was gone.

In and out, deeper and deeper. Soon Faith couldn't help moving her hips with the motion. The 18 year old was suddenly feeling sensations she'd never felt before. Something was happening inside her body; something she'd never experienced before. Something wonderful. Only Tommy's hand over her mouth over her mouth over her mouth kept her from screaming as she had her first orgasm and Tommy blasted his  semen deep inside her 18 year old body.