CRUSH

TRAVIS'S POV
__________________________________

i woke up before jenna, i made some eggs and bacon for breakfast. assuming she'd be hungry.

she came out of her room, walking over to the kitchen in her pajamas, a black crop top, and short shorts.

"i made breakfast." i said, trying not to look at her, she looked really good.

"thanks." she said, sitting down and starting to eat.

after she finished her food, she got changed, did her makeup and put her shoes on.

i walked over and grabbed the keys, following behind her.

__________________________________

we got outside and into the car, i started driving her to an interview.

we got there and i walked her inside, i leaned on a wall, watching as she sat down.

the whole interview i was staring at her, admiring her, her outfit, everything.

about an hour later, she was ready to go, she put her arm around mine and i helped her to the car.

i drove to the apartment, we went inside, she say down on the couch.

i kept watching her, admiring her every move.

__________________________________
JENNA'S POV.
__________________________________

i could tell he was watching me, i was actually kinda flattered. i turned around and caught him.

"whatcha watching?" i asked him, he blushed a bit.

"you?" he answered, i turned around, face planting into my hands, blushing.

he walked over to me and stood over me, "how long this gonna take anyway?" he said.

"should be wrapping up soon." i answered, he put his hand on my shoulder.
__________________________________
                              TRAVIS'S POV.
__________________________________

    i put my hand on her shoulder, "okay." i walked back over to where i originally was.

     an hour later, back at the apartment. jenna had gotten changed into a black long sleeve and short shorts. i look over at her, almost spitting out my water.

"like the outfit." i tell her, she looks over and then back down, smiling. "uh, thanks." she replies, i poor another glass of water and walk over, handing it to her.
__________________________________

the morning after, i woke up holding her. she got up first and forgot that we had been together.

"hey." she says, her voice sounding like she's disappointed and confused, waking me up.

"hi, what's wrong." i ask her, she takes my srm off of her and sits up.

"last night was an accident, travis.." she tells me, my confused look drops. i stand up and get dressed.

"i'm confused." i tell her, she scratches her head and sighs.

"i was drunk, and i wasn't thinking. i'm sorry." she tells me.

"no, that's okay. i'll try to be more professional." i tell her, putting my shoes on.

i walk out of the room, closing the door behind me. i scratch my head and grab a water.

__________________________________
JENNA'S POV.

i can't believe i just did that, i can't believe this! i was drunk, i mean not that drunk, but still. did i do it on purpose? i still cant decide.

i get dressed and walk out of the room, i see travis on the couch. "hey." i try to make small talk.

he looks back and smiles, "hi." he replies, he stands up and walks over. i go to the fridge for water.

i back up from the fridge, he leans over, very close to me and grabs a water too, while looking straight into my eyes.

"what's going on this morning?" he asks me, i don't reply because i'm too deep into my thoughts.

i think i did sleep with him on purpose, i mean he is flirty and cute, but this isn't important. i'm just gonna forget it.

"hello?" he asks me, i look up at him, he waves his hand in front of my eyes.

"what?" i reply, he raises an eyebrow and i roll my eyes.

"what's going on this morning?" he asks again, walking over to sit down on a chair in the living room.

"i have an interview, and then there's probably a photoshoot or something." i answer.

i hope this was a good chapter lmao, trust me it's gonna get better tho.

WC; 830