Harry Imagine .

My feet padded across the cold tile floor of the kitchen to the refrigerator .

I opened the door and watched the light quickly flick on . I reached in and grabbed out a plump red apple .

I closed the door and strolled to the sink , peeling off the sticker and rinsing the apple off . I heard the foot steps of someone else entering the kitchen , but paid no mind to them .

Soon I felt to strong arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder as I peeled the apple carefully .

"Morning beautiful." He whispered in his raspy morning voice .

"Harry , it's almost noon . " I mused , smiling at his sleeping habits .

"Close enough . " he shrugged before cautiously taking the knife from my hand and placing it on the counter .

Harry grabbed hold of my waist and turned me around .

I felt the ground disappear from beneath my cold toes as he effortlessly lifted me onto the counter next to the apple .

I giggled at him and picked up the apple cutting off some of it and putting in my mouth . Harry opened his mouth and looked at me expectantly . I sighed , rolling my eyes playfully as I cut another piece and dropped it on his tongue .

He closed his mouth and chewed . I giggled as he acted like it was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted .

He looked me over as he stood between my legs .

"You look pretty babe . " he said as he kissed my cheek .

I looked away , a light shade of pink taking over my cheeks .

I looked at what I was wearing . Hollister sweatpants and a baggy oversized crop top that kept falling off my shoulder .

I felt two fingers grip my chin and Harry brought my eyes to meet his own green ones .

"I love you . " he said , resting his forehead against mine .

"I love you too ." I whispered , our breath mixing with one another's .

Harry smiled at me bringing his hand to cup my cheek and closing the gap between our lips .